Chapter 20

"Hello. Good morning"

I said as both yue and katar woke up and their eyes widened when they realized where they were

"Now I expect an honest answer from both of you. Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep. I remembered everyone from the South Pole and their worries so I came over to sleep with you but I found her already there." I put my hand on her head and patted it. She leaned into it and was enjoying it until she felt the judgmental gaze from yue.

"Well I wanted to sleep with him but I guess I have competition."

"Now now, calm down. I am happy about all of this but we can't be found out like this. Get back to you rooms. Kat our training begins today"

"Kat?" Katara seemed confused

"Well it's a pet name for you."

"What about me?" Well someone is jealous and that person is yue.

"How about princess?"

"No!"

"How about yue"

"That is literally my name"

"Exactly. Your name is beautiful enough that it doesn't need a short form." She seemed to blush for a while before returning to normal.

Yeah fuck the moon spirit. She ain't leaving,

I gave them both a good hug before sending them off.

"Thank god puber-"

My own body immediately countered me as I felt something else rise.

"Fuck"

Nope I am not dealing with that today.

Anyway minor time skip no jutsu. Pakku training.

Our training sessions would always begin with revision of the previous katas and learning new ones before sparring and pointing out any and all faults in others styles. I also sparred with everyone else to gain more battle experience from different sources. My best sparring partners included pakku, kat and kuruk.

My physical side had also improved a bit not in strength but flexibility. My body was much more flexible and I could bend a lot without putting in as much effort as before. Good.

My bending had changed a lot. It had become smoother, the moves also flowed into each other.

. Before hand I had to make my own moves and awkwardly connect them but now it is much easier and the slower transition between moves increase bending speed. I had learned the proposer way enough to try and make it my own with small changes that increase efficiency. Like twisting my hand here, pushing my leg a bit more forward here etc.

I was slowly testing the waters and remembering all of my observations.

My chi has also started growing faster and faster along with denser. The chi was also becoming a bit easier to manipulate and easier to control.

I had also learned a different manner of phase shifting.

It turns out this one is fundamentally different from my way of phase shifting. Katara excels at this version of phase shifting and she is extremely good at it.

Speaking of kat. She really took water bending as a fish to water. She is around the same strength as me in water bending even though I am the avatar. Her phase shifts are better but I have better individual control. So I could remotely control 20 spikes but she could to barely 10.