Chapter 14.

Ravya's P.O.V

We were sitting in the car right now. He is looking a little tensed.

I wanted to comfort him but we all know better than that.

I already told driver bhaiya the directions. Maahir asked me that where we were going but I told him that it was a surprise. 

Slow music was playing, his phone started ringing and he picked it up.

I looked outside the window, my lips were curved into a smile, he looks a little relaxed now.

The car came to a halt, I looked outside excitedly, here we are. I hurriedly opened my side of the gate and stepped out of the car.

Maahir's P.O.V

The car stopped and I looked outside. It was pitch black outside and nothing was visible. I turned around to ask her that where we were exactly but as I turned towards her I saw her face.  There was a huge smile plastered on her face and her eyes were shining, without wasting any time she opened her side of the gate and practically jumped outside.

'This girl is insane. She will get herself in trouble someday.' I said under my breath and stepped outside. I looked around and saw, we were in middle of some jungle. 

"Come" came her squishy voice. I was not very much content after looking at this place but seeing her excitement I let her take the lead. She was walking through the bushes or I should say running. I am not familiar with this place, I have never been here before. Although I know every place in this city, as I have been living here since childhood but...

All of a sudden she came to a halt. We are still standing in the middle of nowhere. She turned around and came towards me. 

Her face is shining in the moon light.

"We are here" She said grinning. 

I looked at her quizzically. We were standing in the middle of trees and it's pitch black here. I was about to ask her that what it is that she's trying to show when she moved her hand and pointed her finger upwards.

I looked in the direction of her finger and...

I.. it's.. wow. The view was astonishing.

I was not able to take my eyes off the view

"I always come here whenever I feel low or have to spend some alone time. The air around here is so calming and I feel close to the nature. I love coming here and spending time looking at these stars. I never told anyone about this place though, it's my hideaway, from the turmoil of this world" She said, still looking upwards with a content look on her face.

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept my calm.

It's been almost half an hour and we haven't moved since. She has taken a seat, down on the grass.

''Come on, don't keep standing there, have a seat. Am sure squirrels won't bite you.'' She said. I sat down beside her.

She slowly started moving backwards, when I looked towards her, she was laying down there, on the grass and was looking up, at the sky with a huge smile on her lips.

Wow, she has some weird ways of doing things. She also asked me to take a place beside her but I refused.

I am feeling relieved after spending some time here. This place is so quiet and the view is just... I can't describe it in words. It's been so long since I felt this soothing and refreshing.

I would love to come back here.

It's almost midnight, I think we should go back now. I looked down to ask her, if she is ready to go home now, but what I was...

She was sleeping there.

*******************************************************************************************

First of all, I want to say something to you guys

I am so sorry for not updating for so long, I know you all were waiting and wanted to know what happens next. I promise that I will try to update more frequently from now on. Hope you all will enjoy reading it.

And Secondly,

Thank you so much for giving so much love to this book, It means a lot to me, I want to thanks each one of you by heart

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. 

Enjoy!