Chapter 16.

Arjun's P.O.v

I placed her on the bed and she immediately curled-up in a ball.

She's cute.

Actually, No. I am just tired and need some sleep.

Oh, whom am I lying to. Okay, so here's the truth, about how I really feel about her.

At first I thought that she'd be a normal girl. She kind of was until you leave her own her own.

She do weird things, unknowingly, that just makes her so adorable.

Like the other day she was whispering in her sleep something about being caught by a giant cat and she was trying to run away from it.

While talking on the phone she makes faces with continuously doing hand gestures.

And oh, her cheeks looks so squishy, I want to touch them once and squueze them.

I don't get to spend much time with her, although I willingly do that, but today, I felt alive after so long. She has a vibe around her, I feel at peace when she's around, she's so carefree and always smiling.

I feel good around her.

I drifted off while looking at her.

Ravya's P.O.V

Okayieeee, Goodddd Morninggggggg.
I said to myself. I am resuming my work from today.

Ahhhhh.... I don't want to get up early. It's not that I don't like my work, I enjoy working, but what I don't enjoy is waking up at 7 O'clock.

None the less, I did.

I got up from the bed and stretched a little.

I immediately noticed that I was in my yesterday's attire. It's all wrinkled up, will have to iron it now. Ahhh.....

I suddenly realized that I don't remember coming up here and sleeping. I tried to remember but..... leave it, I don't care. What all I care about is getting ready and leaving for the office.

I came out of the dressing room and saw him still sleeping.

Well, how come I am up and he isn't? I soo.. wanna wake him up but I did not. Atleast someone is getting a good sleep, if not me.

I am hungry.

I left a little note by the side table and went downstairs to have my first meal of the day.

Papa was already seated, having his morning tea.

"Good morning papa."

"Good morning beta ji. Did you sleep well?"

"Yesss. What about you?"

"Well, I did. After you both left me alone at the party last night." He said while sipping his tea with a playful smile on his face.

Ahohh... now I don't know what to say.

"I took him with me. Actually I wanted to show him some place. I was kind of overwhelmed with all the attention and everything." I told him.

We saw Maahir descending the staircase whilst rubbing his eyes.
I haven't seen him this lazy ever.

Actually, it's a good sight.

He is looking cute. I smiled.

He said good morning to us and sat opposite to me.

I was eating in silence when....

I felt something on my leg. It feels like a rat...

I fudging screamed so hard over the top of my lungs.

Oh my god, I just hate hate hate rats.

Right now I was standing on the top of my chair, with my fingers holding the head of the chair with so much pressure.

After few seconds when I felt that the area was safe I climbed it off and sat down.

I felt eyes on me.

Uhh... not the first time. I hate rats and it is what it is.
Thank god it wasn't a lizard or else I would have left the room.

I looked up and gave a goofy smile.

"What the hell!" said Arjun.

"What, What the hell?!"

"Are you not aware of the situation? Papa is a heart patient, for god's sake. You can't just scream all of a sudden around him like that. Be careful, please. I request you."

Oh shit.

I swear I totally forgot about it.

How could I? The one thing Arjun ever asked to me and I did this.

I looked at his dad and apologised to him by holding my ears.

Afcourse he said that it's ok beta. Rest of the breakfast we ate in silence.

Ahhh... on the second meeting of ours, that is I remember was on our engagement day, he told me about his father's heart condition. He sounded so worried and especially told me :

"Ravya, I know it is going to be hard for you, to leave your parent's house and come live with us.

My family will be supportive of you, take as much time as you need to get comfortable, whatever you need, just let us know.

I don't want you to do anything forcefully.

Live as if you are in your own house.

There are going to be no restrictions, regarding anything, at all.

Just one small thing I want you to take care of.

Ravya, my father is a heart patient. He cannot take any stress, anxiety, anything.

We don't share stuff with him that can lead to him being worried or shout around him.

He is very sensitive.

I just want you to take care of that around him.

We ask for nothing else."