Chapter 8.

Ravya's POV

He's been acting really weird or maybe I am just thinking things.

I mean I know it's an arrange marriage and everything happend in a rush and we didn't get much time to know each other and he must be feeling uncomfortable.

I understand he may need some time to get adjust to all this. It's new for both of us.

I hate him. He can go to hell, I am not even angry at him, I don't know what I was expecting from a so called arrange marriage but then why did he had to be so sweet yesterday night with all "you can take the bed and I will sleep on the couch."

He's a Bipolar. I thought frustratingly.

While thinking this I finished doing the dishes and retired to his room. When I entered the room the lights were off and the room was enlightened only by the bathroom light. I saw him sleeping on the bed. He must be tired after working all day. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to bed. After setting my alarm I too dozed off.

Next day when I got up he was still sleeping. I felt relieved because yesterday he was gone even before I woke up. 

'Today I am gonna make his favorite breakfast' thinking that I moved towards the bathroom. But then it hit me, that I don't even know what he likes eating. I decided to ask him after getting ready. By the time I came out of the bathroom he was not in the room. I quickly did my hair and went downstairs. I saw him standing near the staircase, talking to someone over the phone, all ready for the office. He quickly ended the call after seeing me and walked towards the door.

"I am sorry, I am late. Give me 10 minutes I will prepare the breakfast for you. " I said.

"No need. I will have my breakfast in the office."

"But...." I started saying but he cut me off.

"I have an urgent meeting to attend." Saying that he left the house. Thinking that he must be having some important meeting to attend I moved towards the kitchen.

I have taken some days off from my work since it's all new to me and I needed some time to adjust to this new routine.

It's only been a day to our marriage but I feel like something is not good between the two of us or maybe I am just assuming things.

I do that a lot.

Assume things and than built a whole story out of my assumptions.

I need to focus more on the work in hand rather than making false assumptions. With that thought in the mind I resumed making breakfast.

The cook came and asked me to hand over the work to him but I told him that today I will take care of the meals and he can take a day off.

He was a little reluctant but in the end agreed.

In the evening after I prepared the dinner I decided to spend the time in the garden.

It's very calm out here with the cold breeze touching my face occasionally.
I really like spending time alone like this.

I never had much friends. In my free time I either used to read novels or spend time sitting by the window.
Sometimes I even used to sing for the nature.

I know it sounds weird but I always feel connected with the nature. The wind, the thunderstorm. They makes me feel alive. I feel like there is someone up there who can see us, can feel our pains and sorrows, can hear our cries.

Earlier I used to blame god for every wrong thing that used to happen with me. But as I grow old I realised that we are the only one to be blamed for everything that happens to us and not god.

That everything happens for a reason.

That it is not other's doings that disappoints us but our own expectations from them.
Expecting something from anyone will only bring us pain and nothing else.
No matter if it's some materialistic thing or a promise or anything else.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the car honk and then the main gate opened and a very fancy car entered the house.

Someone stepped down from it and it took me sometime to figure out that it was Maahir.

He stormed towards the house and after seeing him I too got up and walked inside the house.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Do tell me what do you think about both of them.
And thank you so so so much guys for your love and support. I can't believe that I got 200+ likes and
8.5k+ views on my story. It's all because of you guys.

Love you all.