Chapter 11.

Feel free to point out my mistakes and make me correct them.

Enjoy reading.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ravya's POV

Well, guess what. Today is Saturday and I thought that he will be home today but today also he has to go to the office.

I mean who the hell works on saturdays. Well, he do. Although I didn't made as such any plans that how will I try to talk to him but then also I don't know why I feel like my plan got failed. I mean how my plan can get failed when I didn't have one.

Oh my goodness you are so hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA. Why don't you quit your job and be a stand-up comedian instead? 

Mind your own business, and thank you sooooo much for the suggestion, I will surely not think about it.

So since no one is at home except me, therefore, I decided to bake something. So i put the AirPods on and started making the batter for the cupcakes.
(I miss red velvet cupcakes in this lockdown😢)
~~~~
Maahir's POV

We had some important work in the office to complete, so me and dad, we both went to the office. It's past noon when I returned home, dad had some work to do so he stayed back.

I was about to pass the living area when I heard some voice. It was coming from the kitchen. When I went there the scene before me made me stop in my tracks.

Ravya was singing a song and was dancing on it. She is doing some crazy moves which I have never seen before but I must say that she's a pretty good dancer. I am not able to recognize that which song she is singing but it sounds like a disco song. She is dancing without having any care in the world.

I am standing here for last ten minutes but she didn't even bothered to look around or stop dancing or singing for a second. I can hear her singing the lyrics. Her voice is, okay, I choose not to comment on it.

Okay so the song is something like this.

"Gore gore mukhde be my love

Chand ke tukde be my love

Kaali kaali zulfe be my love

Neeli neeli aankhein be my love."

(all those who want to hear the song, go up and check it out. I have put the video up there. If you are listening the song, enjoy😉)

I don't think that I have ever heard this song ever in my life.

"Rock & roll soniye

Doli banke reliye

kabhi tu bhi to mere sang dolllll."

Now she has started dancing more energetically. I don't know if I should laugh or do what.

I don't know when a small smile appeared on my face unknowingly.

While doing some steps she turned around while twirling but didn't saw me because her eyes were closed. Oh my god how mad is this girl. Who dance with their eyes closed. I mean maybe some do but.....

I don't even know that why I am even standing here and watching her like this. I mean, I think I should leave.

I was about to turn around and go upstairs when she again twirled around this time with her eyes open and maybe she saw me. But then again she  turned and stopped. Now her back is facing me and she has stopped dancing.
I think the song has stopped or either she saw me. I think the former one must be the case.