Chapter 13.

Thank you so so much to each and everyone of you for reading my story and showing so much love.
I never thought that so many people will appreciate my work. It's surreal.

I love you guys. If I ever get the chance I would personally like to thank each and everyone one of you.

Happy Reading.
Stay safe.

◆●◇○◆●◇○◆●◇○◆●◇○◆●◇○◆●◇○◆●
Maahir'S P.O.V

Seeing her discomfort I moved her away from the front of media. She is looking down with her head bowed a little. I moved a little towards her and took her hand to fold it around my arms. She looked up towards me and gave me a little smile. Then she looked forward, this time straight and not with her head bowed.

We started moving towards the entrance of the hotel. When we reached inside she sighed. We are standing in the gallery and she looked around. 

"Thank God!"

"What happened?"

"We are safe now. Here is no one with camera in their hands. Come on. Let's go inside." She said with a smile on her face. 

Oh no. She doesn't know what is waiting inside for us.

By the time I could warn her she dragged me in with her. She's looking so exciting and happy. Happier more than I am. I am tired. All I want after so many days of restless nights doing work is to have a good sleep.

"No way in hell."  I turned towards my right from where the sound came and saw her looking in front of her with an irritated, angry face. 

Well umm..  I think she's not a media lover. 

"Let's go?"

She said nothing and keep staring in front of her. O god, please. All media cameras are covering this and she is standing here with her mouth agape and her eyes wide open. What has happened to her, god.

"Ravya. We need to go inside. Come on. We can't keep standing here."

"I am not going anywhere and why so many media persons are here? I want to go home."

"Ravya, we have to attend this function. It's a business party and I have a speech to deliver. We can't go home. We are already late. Come on let's go. All our family will be in there. Come on."

I understand that she must be not used to all of this but this is important for our business. 

I dragged her with me inside while she keep looking anywhere but towards where the media was standing, trying to ignore the media.

We were in the middle of the room now and the media is either at the entrance of the room or near the stage. She still has her head bowed. I looked around and saw my sister sitting at a table with her son. I signalled her to come where we were standing.

"Hey Ravya. How are you? Oh woman, look at you. You are looking so damn beautiful." My sister said as soon as she saw us. 

Ravya looked up towards her and her frowny face changed into a full grin face.

"Reallyyyy?"

"Ofcourse. You are looking ravishing."

"Thank you so much. You are looking gorgeous too. And oh, ryan, you are looking so handsome little boy." she said while ruffling his hairs.

Her mood has completely changed now. From that of a low face to that of a beaming face with a huge grin.

Well it was easy to distract her.