Chapter 15.

Hey everyone, I want you all to suggest some good Title names for this book.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The moon light illuminating her firm face. She seem so carefree, no lines of worry on her forehead, no dark circles under her eyes, just a calm resting face. Those small hair strands covering one side of her face.

I zoomed out of it and blinked my eyes. It's quite late and it's not safe to stay in the middle of these woods this late.
I contemplated that if I should carry her to the car or just wake her up, after watching her sleeping like that I don't wanna wake her up, but none the less, I did.
She stirred a little bit and turned her back to me, I again tried to wake her up but she's in a deep sleep.

Okay enough with the baby moves I jerked her, she opened her eyes and sat up straight.

''What the fudge is wrong with you? Can't you see I am sleeping? Don't wake me up when am sleeping, never ever.'' She looks frustrated and I am the reason.

''It's late, get back in the car, we are leaving'' I said getting up and ignoring her death glare.

''And who said I want to leave?''

''I'll see you in the car'' I said and started moving.

'' I am not coming.''

I halted in between my steps and turned to face her.

''What do you mean?''

''I am not coming, I want to sleep, and why should I follow your commands? I will not. You want to leave? You can go.''

Has she lost it or is still in sleep. She wantsto stay here at this hour of the night?

''Ravya, we should go home now, it's already quite late, we should not stay here, it can be dangerous. You can sleep in the car, okay?'' I said very politely bowing down to her level.

She looked up at me with puppy face, she looks like she is about to cry.

''Really? I can still sleep in the car?''

''Yeah, afcourse. Come'' I said extending my hand, for her to take.

She got up and looked at me.

''I am sorry. I just don't like when someone disturbs my sleep. I was really tired and I don't know when sleep took over me. I apologize for my behaviour, I.....''

''Heyy, it's okay, you don't have to apologize. Come, let's go now.''

We got seated in the car and the car started, I looked towards her and she was already asleep.

She is just like a little kid, gets excited over small things, can fall asleep at weird places, greets everyone as if she know them already although she hates being captured. Always looking after you without even letting you know about it and always ready to help you out in any situation.

Soon we reached home. This time am not gonna wake her up, don't want her bursting at me again and so I decided to carry her inside.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Here is a new chapter. A little short on the words but yeah will update you all soon.