Chapter 4.

Ravya POV

"Wake up! Avni this is the last time I am asking you to wake up."

"Fine mom, spare me a minute. I am up already."

"You better be."

After that, she left the room and I again closed my eyes, not wanting to leave the warmth of my little, cozy bed.

After about ten minutes I heard my mom yelling, asking me to wake up. I wasted no more time and barged into the bathroom before she comes up to my room.

I got ready and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen since my tummy needs food.

I entered the kitchen and there she is, my sweet sweet mom. I know she can be scary sometimes but she's the best and I love her.

"Mom I am hungry. What's in the breakfast."

"Make yourself a toast and go get ready quickly after finishing it. You are already late."

" Why I have to get ready and what I am late for? Are we going somewhere?"

" No. But someone is coming to our home today."

"Who?"

"Your dad's old friend. He's coming with his son. And yes they are coming to see you, no arguments."

~~

The next thing I know is that I am sitting on the couch with all eyes on me. I am feeling uncomfortable but I subsided the feeling.
Moments later they all started talking and asking questions. I don't know why but I felt like I am in an interview, the only answers I could think of were related to my job!!! What's wrong with me?

"I think we should let them talk in private." My father's friend said. Are they for real!? Why they want me to do all this bullshit?

I haven't even looked up at them properly, since I am feeling really shy and also because I feel uncomfortable when it comes to interacting with strangers. But I am good at pretending so no one really gets to know that I am not at all happy with all the stranger interaction thingy.

None the less we headed to my room and now we both are sitting on my bed.

We were just sitting and the awkwardness was getting thicker with each second that it could be cut through a knife.

I was just thinking about how to start the conversation with him when he introduced himself.

Maahir nice name.

I am feeling so shy while talking to him that I am not even able to look up straight into his eyes. I have never felt this way before. What a stupidity. I do had boys friends in school and college but I never got this nervous, while talking with anyone. Maybe because I know that maybe after some time we both will be living together for the rest of our life. Hell no. Stop!

Damn it. I will not marry him.

I am straight forward going to deny this marriage thing, for sure, because I want to live on my own, in my own house and not with some stranger.

And also because he's continuously looking at me.

He asked me if I am okay with this marriage.

Who in the world asks this question to anyone on their first meeting. I mean, we don't even know each other to be even friends and he's asking if I am ready with marrying him or not.

I rolled my eyes internally.

"Yes, if my parents agreed to it." I said that because I can't just shove it on his face that how stupid of a question that was. Actually I think I should have said it direcly but I don't know.

"I think my father will be agreeing to this marriage too."

His father would be agreeing too!!!!!??

What does that even mean? He is the one who has to marry and not his father, I guess. Can't he just reply straightly?

Oh, really honey. I think you are the one who said that you will be agreeing to this marriage if your parents would agree. So you don't have any fudging right to blame him, sweetheart.

Are you on his side or mine? You're my subconsciousness, not his. So be on my side.

Whatever.

"And what about you?" I asked out of curiosity looking at him. He smirked and I immediately looked away as I don't want him to get any wrong idea about me being curious or anything.
He didn't reply for some seconds.

"Shall we go down?"

He did not answer my question? Like seriously! He's such a jerk. Now I am feeling like a fool for asking that question.

He's the audacity to fudging smirk at me. Just wait and watch mister, I will make you pay for it.

I didn't say anything and just exited my room without glancing towards him.

Buffer head ugly jerk. I am so not going to marry this jerk.

A/n

Hey guys. I know that the update is very late but I was just caught up with many things lately. I hope you all would understand.
Enjoy the chapter and do tell me how it was.

Also don't forget to vote, comment and share.