☼ 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸

[ TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS LOVED BEFORE  ]

[ TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS LOVED BEFORE ]

Jennie Kim

 🎶 DATE OF RELATIONSHIP : June 20, 2019 - September 13, 2019 🎶

June 20, 2019 - September 13, 2019 🎶

Ji and Jennie started off as really good friends. In the beginning of the relationship, it was purely puppy love. And it had been that way for the duration of the relationship. The two broke up because they felt as if they should be friends instead of lovers.
To this day, the two are still the best of friends.

Jennie was the first girl he has ever been in a relationship with and was the first girl he told about his pansexuality. And he will always be grateful for her friendship and understanding of his sexuality.

Chittaphon/Ten

 🎶 DATE OF RELATIONSHIP: JANUARY 21, 2017 - AUGUST 17, 2018 🎶

JANUARY 21, 2017 - AUGUST 17, 2018 🎶

Ten, in short, was his first love his first male partner and his first kiss. He was a lot of firsts for Ji and for a while, it was love. They loved each other and were in love with each other.

But tragically, they drifted apart towards the end of their relationship. So much so that they began basically arguing some days, other days they would simply not talk.

When the relationship ended, it was Jisoo's first really heart break. And one that will always stick with him.

He hasn't talked to Ten since the end of their relationship but he holds no ill will towards him. And same with Ten, he only wishes for his success. Even if they aren't close anymore.

Though the two of them do miss each other so much, they know a relationship between them will never work again.