☼ 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖡 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲

𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧 𝖩𝖨 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖡 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖪𝖭𝖮𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖡
🎶 Music Show Edition 🎶

𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧 𝖩𝖨 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖡 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖪𝖭𝖮𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖡 🎶 Music Show Edition 🎶

  𝖨. 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗈𝖺 𝖢𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌
______________

Backstage of any music show is where the most interactions happen. Any idol will tell you that. Because between a lot of artists and groups getting ready for performances and/or having just done their performances, a lot of friendships start at music shows.

Now, backstage, everyone called Ji a kpop heartthrob because of his blue eyes and extremely handsome face. Also because he was so respectful towards people, girls couldn't help but to whisper and giggle whenever he walked by.

By because he was so oblivious to other people's attraction to him, he never noticed until the boys tease him about it. Or his friends do it.

Durning M!Countdown, Ji walked backstage after getting his makeup and hair done for their performance to grab a bottle of water at their cafeteria.

Unbeknownst to him, the girl group Dreamcatcher happened to be in the hallway around the same time as him. Just hanging out, waiting for their cue to go towards the stage.

As Ji walked by them, the members stopped their talking just to watch him walk by. Gahyeon, a member that has always had a crush on him, blushed and smiled. To which, Sua saw and decided to get his attention.

"Ji-ssi!" She yelled before he could leave. Gahyeon's eyes widened when she yelled, smacking her arm in order to get her to stop.

"Yah! Stop it!"

But Sua ignored her. Ji pauses his walking and turned to face them. With a kind smile, he waited for one of them to respond.

"We just wanted to say that we are big fans of your music." Sua giggled out as Gahyeon sheepishly his behind her.

The other members giggled girlishly, looking at him as if he were some 80's heartthrob.

"And Gahyeon thinks you're handsome," Handong quickly added, making said girl smack her arm as well. Before she blushed and looked away.

Ji looked at all of them and then at Siyeon. He smiled at them widely before saying "thank you, you're beautiful, as well."

Such words caused the group to gasp as Siyeon stared at him with a shocked look. Completely surprised by the compliment.

He offered one last smile before turning to leave them again. Once he was gone, the group all began excitedly giggling and talking about how they got his attention. But none more than Gahyeon.

𝖨𝖨. 𝖨𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗒𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗁
______________

As mentioned before, Ji is oblivious to other people's attraction to him. Unless you are upfront about your interest, he will never know.

Which was the case with Inkigayo. When an idol wants to give another idol their number, they would wrap it up with one of the famous Inkigayo sandwiches and give them to that person. As a secret way of dating.

While Ji was backstage, many girl group members kept giving him sandwiches. And because he was a kind person, he didn't have the heart to deny them. So he kept accepting them, not knowing that he probably owed some of them a relationship after that.

"J-Ji?" Tzuyu from Twice walked up to him nervously. She caught him by one of the water fountains backstage.

Chaeyoung, Sana and Nayeon all stood some feet away, looking outside their dressing room doors to see if she'll actually do it.

After many of the members hyped her up, Tzuyu finally gained the confidence to give her crush her number using the sandwich method.

Ji rose up from drinking from the fountain to see Tzuyu standing behind him. She looked extremely nervous about something. He noticed she kept fiddling the sandwich in her hands.

"Um....w-would you like a sandwich?" She asked, handing it to him.

Ji looked at it and then back at her. It must have taken her a lot of confidence to do this and he could see more members of Twice unapologetically watching them from their dressing room.

Also he couldn't say no to a pretty face such as hers.

"Thank you, Tzuyu." He thanked, taking the sandwich. "That's really thoughtful of you."

Tzuyu suddenly smiled at him, happy that it worked. She was able to talk to her crush and she couldn't be happier.

"Okay! I'll uh.....see you later."

"Of course," he winked at her before walking away.

As soon as he was gone, nearly all of the members of Twice nearly squealed and ran towards her. Jumping up and down, giggling and squealing because their maknae finally did what she has wanted to do for a while.

𝙊𝙉, 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara