☼ 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯

| NAMSOO |

𝖳𝖸𝖯𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯: 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖠𝖫/𝖲𝖨𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖤: 8/10

𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖤: 8/10

To this day, Jisoo will say that Namjoon has been his brother since day one. Namjoon remembers a time where Jisoo was only a small boy, walking around BigHit with a huge gleam in his eyes.

Funny enough, Namjoon first met Jisoo when he accidentally ran into him in the hallway of the BigHit building. His first words to him were "you're so tiny, I almost didn't see you there". He never knew that he would be someone so important to him later on in his life. Nor did he see that Jisoo would suddenly grow up to be so tall.

Namjoon was one of the first people to know about Jisoo's sexuality before he told him. He could tell with the way he would seemingly be attracted to both genders romantically. He never said anything because he didn't want Jisoo to shut him out so he waited until he came out.

Namjoon is someone who has always looked out for Ji. He was someone that Ji looked up to as a leader and a older brother. The fans see how much Ji admires Namjoon and all that he does. And quite honestly, their interactions are always the cutest.

| JINSOO |

𝖳𝖸𝖯𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯: 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖠𝖫/𝖲𝖨𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖤: 8/10

𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖤: 8/10

Anyone will agree with Jin when he says that there is something about Ji that makes anyone want to protect him. Even though he is capable of doing that himself, Jin has always felt the need to protect him from the world around them.

When they first met, Ji was very insecure about his own appearances at the time and Jin only added to that insecurity. So he would try to avoid him. Until one day, Jin comforted him when he was being bullied at school and the two has been inseparable since.