Kyoya's Farewell

Sebastian's eyes widen as he jumped up onto his feet. Right as Kyoya fell, Sebastian threw himself under Kyoya catching him in midair. He knealed down and looked at the other with worry, brushing his face with his hand tenderly. 

Kyoya opened his eyes to see Sebastian looking down at him. He put a hand to his face and smiled. '......Tengoku…..'

Sebastian stood up with Kyoya held tightly in his arms, carrying him swiftly away from the crowd. He looked down at Kyoya and tried to remain composed.  "Be still... You are not dead...I cannot allow you to die...your soul...I don't...like how it smells at the moment." He lied. He really didn't want Kyoya's soul now that he knew he was in love with Kyoya. Sebastian held him close to his chest, "you're an idiot to love me...and I'm demon in love with you....which makes me an idiot as well..." he sighed, and stopped away from everyone now, he tilted his head up a bit and kissed him softly.

 Kyoya looked up at Sebastian as he held him close. He felt Sebastian's cold lips brush his own and felt his sore heart begin to beat once again.  When Sebastian had lifted his head Kyoya smiled weakly at him. "Sebastian.... Do you remember when I told you there was not a thing in this world I would give my soul for?" He said weakly. "I now know what I want in return for my soul....."

Sebastian looked at him curiously, "what is that?"

Kyoya smiled and spoke softly, "You may have my soul if you promise to let me be by your side for the rest of my existence."
Kyoya brought a hand to Sebastian's cheek.
"Demon or not.... I love you with all of my being.... and life without you is not worth living."
He looked down. "I thought when you left that you did not feel the same.... I thought I had fallen in love with Tamaki.... but it was always you...... so take my soul..... but please..... don't leave me."

Sebastian sighed and caressed Kyoya's face, "I love you Kyoya~" he kissed him softly, "but I'm afraid I cannot stay for long"

Kyoya looked up at Sebastian and felt tears roll down his cheeks. "I.....I don't understand.....", Kyoya pushed Sebastian off of him and stood shakily to his feet. He turned to walk away but stumbled and fell. He winced in pain and tried to stand again.

Sebastian grabbed him and pulled him back into his arms, "I can't promise that I will be around always... but I promise you that I will try~" he caressed his face and kissed him deeply.

Kyoya closed his eye and brought a shaky hand to Sebastian's face and caressed it tenderly. He felt a sharp pain in his abdomen and looked down to see that some of his stitches had torn. His uniform was turning a bright red before his eyes. He suddenly felt very dizzy and the world began to spin. "Se-... bastian...."

Sebastian hushed him and picked him up, carrying him home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel walked into the manor with Tamaki.

Tamaki still felt a bit upset about what happened earlier.

Ciel felt Tamaki becoming depressed and pulled his face near as he caressed him, "my love, please~ forget about him."

Tamaki brushed Ciel's hand off and sighed. "I can't.... He is my friend after all.... I was just so hurt.... but.... I shouldn't have said that to him...." He pulled out his phone and flipped it open. "I should call him and make sure he is ok."

Ciel took his phone and sighed, "my love, forget~" he pulls him into a kiss and slowly unbuttoned his jacket then popped off his shirt buttons one by one.

Tamaki gently pushed Ciel away. "I'm sorry love.... I'm just not in the mood right now." He said with a frown.

Ciel ignored him and kissed him softly down to his neck. He kissed and licked desperate to sink his demon fangs in, to have a taste of his sweet innocent soul.

Tamaki struggled to break Ciel's embrace. "Ciel... Please I said I'm not in the mood."

Ciel couldnt control his desire to taste Tamaki's soul any longer and bit him hard sinking his fangs in and scratching down his chest lightly. He then turned him around and pressed him against the closest wall. He held his wrists to the wall hard, biting down on him hard again licking and sucking on his blood. It made him shiver with lust and hunger.

Tamaki was now terrified. He struggled hard against Ciel and screamed as he felt a sharp pain in his neck. "CIEL STOP PLEASE!"

He pulled his lips away, Tamaki's blood dripping from his mouth. he licked it and squeezed his wrists, hungry for more.

"CIEL THAT'S ENOUGH! PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Tamaki pleaded with Ciel. He could feel blood dripping from the wound on his neck and panicked.

Ciel let Tamaki's wrists go and watched him turn around panting and leaning against the wall. As  he watched Tamaki, he licked the rest if the blood off his neck stinging him a bit then pulled away. He looked at Tamaki and licked his own lips again.

Tamaki slid down the wall holding his neck. He looked up at Ciel in fear, tears streaming down his face, "What is wrong with you......."

Ciel knelt down and lifted tamaki's chin, "do you want to know what's wrong with me?" He growled softly, his voice slightly demonic.

Tamaki stared into Ciel's eyes with fear. "C-ciel.... please.... your scaring me...."

His eyes glowed as he whispered, "you're precious little Ken doll... Kyoya... he took my butler away from me... Sebastian is mine~"

Tamaki's eyes grew wide. He pushed Ciel away and stood angrily. "So Kyoya was telling the truth. You are using me to get back at him!" He closed his eyes and screamed. "WHY IS EVERYBODY USING ME?"

Ciel sighed irritated. Although he had no breath, he was used to human actions, "you poor little thing" he shakes his head and walked towards him, caressing his face, "I am somewhat in love with that beautiful, passionate soul of yours. Its so... Rare~"

Tamaki grabbed Ciel's hand and looked at him with hatred. "You lied to me.... you never loved me.... no one ever did." He released Ciel's hand and looked down in defeat. "Do whatever you want with me. I don't care anymore."

Ciel growled at him, "Idiot, don't be ridiculous!!" He blushed lightly, "I..do love you..."

Tamaki looked up slightly, not making eye contact with Ciel. "How can I believe you? Was anything you told me ever true?"

Ciel looked away, "I have.. But I never really thought he would ever get bored of me. Yet again, we did always play the exact same role everyday..."

He looked down a bit upset, he shook his head laughing, "even when we did change the roles..I could see that he was slowly bored with me."

One last tear fell from his cheek and hit the floor, he wiped his face and cleaned his nose, "gawd....I'm acting like a human again. I hate it."

He stood up, cleared his throat and composed himself. He then looked at the blonde and caressed his face, slowly smiling, "your annoying little crazy side reminds me of someone I know"

Ciel snickered as he thought of Grell Sutcliff. He had once had a thing with the grim reaper and had even dated him for a while but it hadent really gone over well with Sebastian. Ciel pulled Tamaki in, "you did make me feel better whenever I was around you, you brought a smile back to my face. The smile I haven't had since I was a child. And that was many years back" he held Tamaki tighter, "I love you"

Tamaki blushed at Ciel. His words had touched him. "Ciel...." He smiled softly and held him close. "I love you too~"

Ciel lifted tamaki's chin and kissed him softly, and deeply. He picked him up and carried him to his room.

Ciel kicked his room door open and threw Tamaki on the bed, closed the door then crawled onto his little blonde, kissing him deeply. He rolled Tamaki on top of him and smiled chuckling, "show me how much you love me~"

Tamaki smiled and leaned down kissing his lover softly. "As you wish~"