I Quit

Kyoya looked out the window at the school. It had been a week since he had been at school. He looked at the roof and frowned, but he felt Sebastian squeeze his hand tenderly. He looked at Sebastian who gave him a tender comforting smile and he sighed. He rested his head on Sebastian who had convinced him to return to school. They exited the limo and Kyoya took a deep breath. They walked into the school together and headed for the music room. Kyoya stood outside of the door, his hand wavering over the handle. *I...I don't know if I can face him Sebastian. What if he can't forgive me?”

Sebastian smiled back encouragingly.

Tamaki came out of his personal change room that was in the music room. Ciel followed behind him and they laughed together as they held hands coming out.  Tamaki looked up seeing them as his smile faded a bit, "Kyoya?"

Ciel stopped smiling right when he heard his name. He frowned and held Tamaki's hand tighter.

Tamaki looked at Ciel, "its ok.."

Ceil snarled under his breathe and let his grip untighten.

Sebastian looks up and sees Ciel holding Tamaki's hands he suddenly felt like he wanted to rip Tamaki apart. He gripped Kyoya's waist tightly and clenched his teeth.

Tamaki leaned over to Ciel and kissed him deeply then pulling away smiling. They both walked over to Sebastian and Kyoya, "hey Kyoya~ I was a little worried you wouldn't be back...but its good to see you alive and moving." Tamaki had started to change a bit since he had started to date Ciel. He started picking up on bad habits and being different.

Ciel looked at Sebastian then looked away not noticing the jealousy that was sparking in Sebastian's eyes.

Sebastian cleared his throat, "hello bochan"

Ciel just looked at him and held Tamaki close which made Sebastian grip Kyoya even tighter his nails almost dug right through his clothes.

Sebastian may have thought he was over Ciel but he'd only been around him for so many years. It was hard to let go even when he thought he did. He did practically save and raise him, he cared and loved him when no one else could. Yet somehow Sebastian felt like Ciel was only allowed to be his and never anyone else's.

Kyoya winced as Sebastian dug into his side. He looked at Tamaki and frowned. He had changed.... and not for the better. He felt terrible knowing that it was partially his fault. He gave a small bow and looked at the floor as he spoke. "Tamaki..... I beg your forgiveness. I am so very sorry about everything."

Everyone around the 4 could feel the tension in the air. Hikaru held Haruhi tightly, wrapping his arms around her protectively. Mori picked Honey up and placed him on his shoulders. and stared defensively. Kaoru stood by his brother and watched carefully. They all knew something was wrong....

Ciel glared at Kyoya as Tamaki chuckled under his breathe just like Ciel would. He sighed, "you don't need to bow...its fine I'm over it anyways."

Ciel sneered at his blondes attitude. He smiled, "truce?"

Ciel didn't look at Sebastian but held his other hand out to Kyoya then pulled it back when kyoya reached for it, "sorry I forgot I don't like touching pests...they eat right through my soul." His eyes sparked light red and went back to blue.

Tamaki kissed Ciel, "come on, we've got appointments to attend to~ have a nice day Kyoya and Sebastian"

Ciel frowned at Sebastian sadly then looked at Tamaki, knowing and hoping Tamaki could give him the same things Sebastian gave him long ago. He pulled Tamaki into kiss before anyone saw, and whispered, "I love you"

Sebastian could hear it from all the way where he was standing with Kyoya. He felt pain in his chest and growled as he turned and pulled Kyoya out and whispered, "bochan" under his breath. He held back his tears and continued storming out if the  club.

Ciel looked at the door Sebastian had slammed on his way out. Ciel raised a brow curious to why the demon was so mad.

The rest of the host club stood still. Haruhi, however, felt her anger start to rise. She broke away from Hikaru and stormed over to where Tamaki and Ciel stood. As Tamaki turned to greet her, she slapped him, the sound echoing through the room.

Tamaki stopped smiling, he broke his hand away from Ciel and growled at Haruhi a bit, "what the hell was that for?!!"

Hikaru ran over to the three of them and tried to put himself in between Haruhi and Tamaki but Kaoru stopped him.

"HOW COULD YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND LIKE THAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SENPAI? Ever since you started hanging around Ciel... you've changed.... I don't like who you have become." She turned to the others who were looking at her worried. They all agreed with her but they didn't have the guts to tell Tamaki themselves. She walked over to Hikaru and put her arms around him. She looked back at Tamaki and sighed. "Im sorry guys.... but as of this moment.... I quit....I’ll have to pay back my debt some other way."

Tamaki growled, "fine I don't need you, you're just a stupid girl anyway!"

Ciel almost laughed, but nobody noticed.

Their appointments had heard that Haruhi was a girl and they froze, they just look at Haruhi and bite their lips, "o-oh you're a girl?"

Haruhi began to cry softly and Hikaru held her tightly to his chest. The other hosts all glared at Tamaki and turned to follow Haruhi out.

Everyone left the room and Tamaki was left alone with Ciel.

Ciel pulled him close, "shh my love you don't need them..." He sneers.

Nekozawa pokes in, hearing the confrontation, and has an idea. He is apart of the black magic club so he decided to get back at Tamaki for the club. He came in and offered him a drink for his troubles.

Tamaki shrugged and took it without even saying thank you.

Nekozawa moved on, as his servant had slipped something into Kyoya's lunch drink before they came in.

This was going to be one big effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya sat in bed, staring at his fists. "I should have never gone back..... Why is it I can't do anything right?"

Sebastian caressed him and pulled him in softly for a kiss, "please~ love just rest...you've been through too much today" he caressed his face and lied down with him. He pulled him into his arms and kissed his cheeks, "I love you"

Kyoya held Sebastian's arms against him and closed his eyes. "I love you too Sebastian.... good night my love~"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki paced about the room furiously. "How dare they just walk out on me like that.... WHATEVER! I don't need them! I don't need anybody!"

Ciel crawled in bed and reached his hand out for Tamaki, "come here my little brat" he smirked, and pulled Tamaki onto the bed as he crawled on top of him, and kissed his neck. He unbuttoned his jacket and his shirt as he kissed his neck, licking and biting. He moaned lightly as he licked up to his ear, "let me take your anger away tonight~ my love~"

Tamaki growled as Ciel kissed him. He flipped Ciel under him and tore the clothes from his body. He bit down into his collar bone and scratched his chest growling lustfully.

Ciel snickered and looked at Tamaki. Sneering with his eyes glowing red, "now that's my new love" he kissed him back aggressively.

Tamaki's eyes flashed almost as dangerously as Ciel's and he pushed into Ciel roughly. He knew it was going to be a long and lustful night and that's the way he liked it.