A Night To Forget

~Meanwhile~

Ciel pushed Sebastian to the bed roughly and crawled onto him. They were both naked and Ciel was more than a bit aroused.

Sebastian felt conflicted about being with Ciel ever since his night with Kyoya, but at the same time he was also very aroused. He thought he might as well get over Kyoya not knowing if the other had even tried to love him. Ciel had always given him so much crap about demons not being able to love or be loved that he had given up all hope of himself ever loving or being loved by someone.

Ciel kissed the other demon deeply and he kissed back but when he closed his eyes, he saw kyoya and pulled his face away quickly and looked at Ciel, his face ashen white.

"What?" Ciel growled a bit desperate.

"N-nothing bochan" Sebastian said shikily as shook his head.

Ciel huffed and kissed Sebastian again.

Sebastian sighed. He couldn't help imagining kyoya. Sebastian had his eyes closed. He could see kyoya and hear his voice, his sweet innocent moans. Ciel whispered, "Take me Sebastian, I want it rough. Pound it into me, break me. Sebastian please~"

He heard kyoya instead of Ciel's voice. He tried stopping himself but it was hopeless. He pinned Ciel down and flipped him onto his stomach.

Ciel gasped and his member grew hard as Sebastian flipped him aggressively.

Sebastian leaned down to whisper into Ciel's ear as his member teased his entrance. Sebastian still imagined Kyoya as he licked Ciel's ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you senseless. I'll make you beg for more. Are you ready Master?~"

Ciel bit his lip whimpering and moaning as he begged for entrance.

Sebastian slammed into Ciel so hard, he made the bed jump back and slam into the wall. He moaned loudly as he thrusted into Ciel hard and fast. His body heated up with love and lust causing him to growl lustfully as he leaned down and bit into Ciel's shoulder making him bleed.

Ciel screamed in pleasure and pain, his eyes teared up. He whimpered and begged for more. He wanted Sebastian desperately. He was in love with Sebastian but he would never tell him that. He was afraid to have him know because everything he had ever loved or held dear had died before his eyes... with even the slightest hint of his presence.

Sebastian pounded into Ciel making the bed jump and slam harder into the wall, the bed creaked and squeaked more and more as Sebastian moaned loud and aggressive. He scratched ciels back hard with his nails digging deeply into his skin.

Ciel bit his lip as he gripped the sheets of the bed and cried out in pleasure, his mind in a white haze of pleasure.

Sebastian made Ciel's back bleed even more as he dug his nails deeper, thrusting and pounding him deeply hitting him just right the spot.

Ciel screamed, "Gawd.... Sebastian!!!! Yes!!! More!!!! Please!!!! It feels so good!!!!"

Sebastian pounded into Ciel deeper as he forgot he was even with Ciel, "Ahh!!~ Kyoya ~"

Ciel froze, his heart stopping completely "What...." He growled in anger as he kicked off Sebastian, "YOU BASTARD!!!" Tears swelled in his eyes.

Sebastian opened his eyes and snapped out of it. He realised what he had just said and his heart sank. He felt a bit hurt for Ciel... he did have some feelings toward him, after all they had been through the past century, how could he not. "B-bochan.... I-"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU DISGUST ME YOU STUPID DEMON!!! HOW DARE YOU THINK OF HIM WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME!!! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU IMAGINED EVERYTIME YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME! OR FUCKED ME IN BED!!! HUH?!!"

Sebastian just stood there frozen, rooted to the spot, absolutely speechless. How could he have let that slip? He was so dissapointed in himself. He finally spoke up again, "I... I can explain bocha--"

"DONT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!! YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT!!! I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!! GET OUT!!" Ciel threw the lamp of the night stand, hitting Sebastian squarly across the face.

Sebastian looked down a bit upset, a small trickle of blood coming from the cut above his eye from where the lamp had struck him.

"I hate you Sebastian!!" He choked,"GET OUT!!" Ciel screamed, tears beginning to stream from his eyes.

Sebastian bit his lip, his face downcast. He felt like crying. He stood up and in the blink of an eye cleaned up the mess, got dressed and left the room without another word.

Ciel held his knees to his chest and cried. "That bastard.... how dare he...." He thought. He looked up, his red deamon eyes burning with firey hatred. " DAMN YOU, OOTORI" His mind screamed.