Return to Ouran: Confrontation

The next day was the last day for school before winter break. Everyone had gone back to their normal routines, kyoya and Tamaki were happily and secretly kissing and hugging in the corner and empty rooms no one used. Everything was perfect,...or so it was thought

Tamaki walked into class talking to one of his other friend when he ran into someone and they both fell to the floor, Tamaki landed on his bum he got up rubbing it, "ouch. .oh my I'm sorry let me help you" he held his hand out to the other

Ciel looked up hiding his thin patience and angry demon. He clears his throat, he takes his hand and stand up, "its quite alright. .please do watch where you're going" he dusts off his shoulders.

Tamaki smiled a bit, 'he's cute enough to be a host~' he bites his lip, 'I'm sure kyoya wouldn't mind~ if I introduced a new host' he giggles. He smiles, "I know we've only just met but...I'd like for us to get know each other better you're the new kid right? I see you've already got all the ladies finding over you and I think it would be nice if you joined the host club" he smiled brightly.

"The what?" Ciel asked curiously, 'what the he'll is this idiot babbling on about I just need to find a way to get to that stupid Ken doll and ruin him...kyoya..' He thought, his anger burning inside of him.

Tamaki chuckle and explained what it was, "........its a club founded by Kyoya Ootori an myself and I think you would fit in perfectly.... what do you say?"

Ciel was about to reject his ridiculous offer when he heard kyoya's name, and smirked as he chuckled, "That does sound fun....I will join your...host club."

Tamaki smiles and nods, "alright I'll meet you at music room three after school."

Kyoya walked down the hall towards the music room, a smile on his face which was usual for him now. It wasn't a forced smile, it was genuine. Tamaki had filled the void left by Sebastian. He was still in love with Sebastian and would never forget their time together but he had moved on.... or so he thought. He entered the club room and saw Tamaki talking to someone sitting in one of the large back lounge chairs. He cautiously walked into the music room, sensing that something wasn't right.

"Oh really? He did" Ciel chuckled as Tamaki as telling him stuff Kyoya did in when they first met, and how he broke out on him.

Ciel sees Kyoya walk up and smiles, "hello Mr. Ootori

Kyoya froze. His smile quickly faded as head began to spin with questions.... was this real.... was Ciel really standing in front of him?..... Why was he here.... and with Tamaki? What was going on?
"C-ciel? Ciel Phantomhive.... what... an unexpected surprise." he managed to say, his face contorted into disbelief.

Tamaki stands up, "Oh right I forgot that you guys just had a business meeting!" He said brightly.

"Yes, that's my name isn't it? I decided to enroll here at your...er... prestigious school. They have told me it is the best school in the nation."

"Yeah and he just agreed to be a host!" Tamaki smiles.

Ciel sneered and chuckled, "We're going to be the best of friends and have a lot of fun... won't we?"

Kyoya's heart stopped. He suddenly felt the ground begin to slip out from under him. He felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and then the world faded into blackness.

"Kyoya!!" Tamaki caught him before he hit the ground.

 Ciel chuckled darkly under his breath, "oops

 "Haruhi get the school nurse please!" Tamaki yells at Haruhi.

Haruhi, who had been sitting at the window in Hikaru's arms jumped to her feet. She saw Kyoya on the floor in Tamaki's arms and freaked.