I Wanna Thank YOU :)

72.2K Reads.

1.5K Votes.

48 Comments.

And the requests are still coming. You guys are absolutely amazing to me, I swear I do what I do for you guys. I'm glad you guys enjoy my stories and I'm happy that I have the support from all you beautiful people. Thank you to everyone who have been active readers and commenting what they feel or like about my stories. Thank you to everyone who has been requesting imagines, which is the only reason I started this back up.

School has been canceled for me all week. I went back Tuesday, but we had a two hour delay then so we started late. School's been canceled since, so besides studying for the finals I missed before break when I was sick, I have all the free time in the world to write until school comes back in. I will get in a few more imagines tomorrow because I'm shutting down for the night.

Oh, and should I start writing an August Alsina story this weekend? I always write either Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Tyga, or just regular stories that I never finish because I don't think too many people are interested in them. What you guys think? Comment some ideas for the story and you may see something blooming up in the works by either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday. I need you guys to actually read it though, because when I post stories, I feel like nobody wants to read them so I always delete. I want to appeal to you guys. Let me know something in the comments loves or even in my inbox.

I love you!

-Faith