Imagine For Faith #2

Hello loves! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I have been really busy with school. Faith, I know this imagine is really late but I promise that it'll be worth it. I'm sorry!

——————-

#Imagine it being your birthday and your friend surprises you with august alsina tickets and he's attracted to you .

"Faith, you need to let loose and come on and go out with me." Briana, my best friend, wined.

I shook my head and giggled. It was the last week of finals week and I would be done with college completely, getting my diploma next month at just the age of twenty-one. It's been a long road down here at Western Michigan University, and I can't wait for the journey to continue. Oh, and did I mention it was the night of my birthday?

"Bri, I have a whole bunch of tests to worry about and not to mention all of these papers to turn in before the end of the week. Can't we stay in?" I pouted, my eyes glued to the chemistry book sitting in my lap.

Briana snatched the book from me, slamming it shut and shaking her head. "I don't think so. You only turn twenty-one once Faith. So get up and let's go.'' she demanded, walking over to my closet.

I sighed heavily. "Go where? It's going on ten and curfew isn't allowed to be broken no matter if you're a senior or not.'' I stated, folding my arms objectively.

Briana smirked. "All right, then stay here all nigh studying on your birthday when I got us the hook up for two tickets to the August Alsina concert in an hour with VIP passes." she cooed.

She pulled the tickets out of her pocket and waved them in front of her face. I gasped then, jumping up and screaming with glee.

"Oh my goodness, why didn't you lead with that in the first place Bri?! I would love to go.'' I accepted, taking the tickets from her.

Briana giggled. "I knew you would. Now, tell me how much you love me while I help you pick out an outfit.'' she teased.

*

Tonight every female in Michigan had came out to this concert, and I couldn't blame them. August was beyond fine, and his music was something that always got me in the mood. I let Bri talk me into putting on this white bodycon strapless, thigh-length dress with some white Louis Vuitton red bottoms and a gold Egyptian headpiece to give me the birthday girl full effect. As promised, we got front row, and a full view of a shirtless, slightly sweaty August, who I just couldn't take my eyes off of.

"Everybody out 'dey hands up like dis'.'' he instructed, shooting his long arm in the air and bouncing up and down slightly, the crowd mimicking his motions.

Bri bumped me, entwining her arm with mine as we yelled out for August. He stood at the edge of the stage, on one knee as he touched fans hands and held his microphone with the other.

I love the way you keep them heels on,

Hair ain't hers but it's paid for and it's real