August Alsina Imagines

#Imagine you're getting things set up for your parents since they're coming over to meet your boyfriend, August Alsina, and you're really nervous, but August isn't. Also, he couldn't keep his hands off of you ;)

Your POV

"Babe, you fixed the napkins on the table about twenty times already. It looks fine.'' August assured me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as we stood in the dining room together.

I looked around at the table, making sure everything was in place. "You sure, because I want everything to be perfect.'' I stated.

August kissed my cheek. "And it will be. But, I could use your help with something upstairs.'' he started, gripping my belt loop with his finger and pulling me back further against him.

I giggled, turning to face him. "Not now, my parents will be here any minute.''

"But baby, I need you now.'' he whispered seductively in my ear.

I couldn't lie, his words were turning me on a little, but his horny self has to wait. My parents are coming over and I wanted him to make a good impression. I pulled away from August and went back to fixing the table. One of the forks had dropped to the ground, and as I bent over to pick it up, something came in contact with my ass. I quickly straightened myself and used my arms as a shield to cover my behind from getting hit anymore.

"August!" I squealed.

August gave me a sheepish smile with a small shrug. "I couldn't help it, I'm sorry.'' he apologized. He started to gently kiss my neck again, but I shrugged him off.

"August, stop it baby. They'll be here any minute, remember?" I reminded.

August ran kisses from the exposed skin of my shoulder, to my neck, and then across my jawline. "I said I needed you.''

I let out a sigh. "The one moment my parents won't show up on time is now.''

Before I could fully get into my doubts, the doorbell rang, letting me slip away from August's kisses. He didn't let me slide that easy though, because before I knew it he was at it again, and the doorbell rang once more.

"August, I have to answer the door, put your hormones on control.'' I teased, once again getting away from him long enough to answer the door. August was about to tease me again, until he saw my parents enter, so he just simply slipped his hand in with mine, entwining our fingers.

"Mama! Daddy! You're here!'' I exclaimed.

They embraced me in one big hug. August let us have our moment, then I stood next to him, our fingers still entwined. "This is a lovely home Y/N. I love what you've done with the place.'' Mom commented.

I leaned my head on August's arm. "Thanks Ma, but this isn't just my house. This is August, my boyfriend. We've been dating for six months now.'' I introduced.

August extended out his hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N.''

Mom accepted it but Dad cautioned for a moment. "And you've been living here...together?" Dad questioned.

August and I both nodded. "I moved in two weeks ago Daddy. Are you okay with that?"

Dad let out a sigh, reluctantly accepting August's handshake. "If he makes you happy, then I'm happy for the both of you.'' he accepted.

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "Good, now let's eat, I'm hungry.''

August wrapped his arms around my waist as we all entered the dining room. "I'm hungry too.''

I blushed, because I knew what exactly he was talking about ;)

(Lame, wasn't it? Comment what you think and please vote if you like it. I might start doing more imagines with other celebrities soon. Tune in xx)