Imagine For Nicole

This imagine is for the sweet young lady named Nicole. Pretty name by the way! Anyway, this is your freestyle imagine and I hope you like it!

Nicole's POV

I was so tired of August's crap. Lately I've been finding different girls' numbers in his pants pockets when I'm doing laundry, makeup on his shirts, and another woman's perfume on his body. I think he's cheating, no scratch that, I know he's cheating. We just got into this big argument over him being around a lot of women in his video shoots and flirting with them.

"Nicole, it's no big deal! Why you always get so worked up about this?!" August yelled, following me into the kitchen.

I spun around. "Maybe because you know good and damn well I'm your only woman and you don't need to cheat on me!" I snapped.

August let out a sigh, rubbing his temples in frustration. "For the last time Nicole, I'm not cheating. Baby, what are we doing anyway?" he says, grabbing hold of my waist.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Arguing about your dumb ass excuses for being the flirt you are.'' I growled, about to walk away from his hold.

He wrapped his arms around my waist then. "Come on babe, its nothing serious. Let me make it up to you.''

August leaned towards me for a kiss but I quickly dodged it, escaping his hold. "I'm not about to have sex with you, because that's all it is; sex! You never make love to me and take the time to make me feel good or happy, and I'm starting to think is this relationship even worth the hold.'' I scoffed.

"You don't mean that Nicole.'' he insisted.

I cut my eyes at him. "You don't know what I mean August! You never take me seriously! You always think everything is a game or a joke, and I'm not about to let it slide. I have needs and feelings and a mind of my own, and I'll be gladly to take it all away after all that's been going on with us.'' I say.

"Baby, I didn't cheat-''

"It's all in on your clothes and in your face. I could smell and see a lie a mile away, and you one of them.'' I interrupted.

August tried grabbing my hand, but I ignored it, storming out of the kitchen. How could he be so heartless?