Imagine for @tmamiii

This is an imagine for @tmamiii . I hope you enjoy lovely. To the rest of y'all, I'm catching up on the requests I already have, so don't even get excited. Requests are still closed until I catch up on the requests that have already been sent to me, which won't take too long. Love you ❤

-Faith

------------------------

We don't even talk anymore, we don't even know what we argue about.

I slowly pulled up in front of the hotel building, the rain pelting down like bullets from the sky. Taking my key out of the ignition, I let out a long, sad sigh, sitting back in the grey leather driver's seat and adverting my gaze to the water floods outside.

I shouldn't be here.

Going against my own thoughts, I reluctantly took my keys out of the ignition, the car silently shutting down and the sound of the showers becoming louder. I reached for my umbrella in the back, opening my door and stepping out into the foggy waterfalls, letting my large black umbrella keep me dry. I stared at the hotel, shoving my free hand in the pocket of my rain coat.

This was the hotel we ended it all.

Huffing, I hurried along, entering the hotel building as someone exited, getting out of the wetness and into the heated building, pulling closed my umbrella.

"Excuse me, miss, do you need a room?"

I looked at the man at the desk. He had bleach blonde Justin Bieber hair with baby blue contacts, an olive skin tone, a diamond nose piercing, gold minature hoop earrings and a lanky built to him.

The piercings look like he got them from the Janky Promoters.

"Um, yes. I'm here to visit an August Alsina." I told, the name rolling off my tongue leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Ooo, Mr. Alsina. You're a lucky woman."

No nigga, he's a lucky man.

His contacts scanned the screen of his computer as he pursed his lips, slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Mr. Alsina was deemed unavailable this morning and unfortunately hasn't made it back yet."

I forced a small, polite smile, nodding. "Thank you anyway."

I picked up my umbrella, which left the red carpet a large wet spot.

I hope the maid cleans better than this dude look.

I shook off the rest of the rain water, since it was already a mess, the guy side-eyeing me. I simply shrugged my shoulders, turning away from him and his distracting ass hair, walking towards the exit.

"Ariel."

The voice gave a slight echo. I had to be tripping, so I gripped the door handle, about to push forward without looking back.

"Ariel!"

I released the handle then, however refusing to look over my shoulder. As I folded my arms, waiting to see what he would say next, I felt a large hand grip my arm, pulling me around to face their figure. That's when I had no choice but to look into the pleading eyes of the man who chose to put his career and side pieces ahead of his former wife. He held a delicately put-together boutique of red flowers, and he seemed to be filled with regret, just by examining his uneasy, nervous stance.

"August." I finally said.

He looked at me for a long moment before cracking a weak smile. "I thought you woulda' never accepted my invitation."