👯‍♀️ Sin City 👯‍♀️

Garnisha (@neenee_Phillips) & August Alsina 

Location: Atlanta, GA, Blue Diamonds Gentlemen's Club 

Time Period: 2018

-------------------------------- 

SinSin City wasn't made for youAngels like youSin City wasn't made for youAngels like you

Sin
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you

Garnisha slowly circled the metal pole, her brown fingertips lightly brushing against the cool metal. Her emerald green orbs stayed focused on the EXIT sign instead of the faces of the men gawking at her exposed body. She was rubbed down in baby oil to make her cocoa butter skin gleam under the red and blue lights. A rhinestone tassel bodysuit hugged her natural curvy physique, a pair of clear platform heels adding eight inches to her height. The night didn't start until China walked out on the stage, and when Garnisha transformed into China, all bets were off. 

Take that offI just wanna see youYour legs so softI had to be near you

Take that off
I just wanna see you
Your legs so soft
I had to be near you

"Fellas, you in for a treat tonight. They call her China because she was handmade by the creator himself and she makes sure she lives up to his name. Praise the Lord!" the DJ announces. 

Garnisha swiftly climbed the pole and turned herself upside down before spreading her legs in a midair split and slowly sliding back down in a slow-motion twerk to the rhythm of the song. 

"Rumble, China, rumble!" 

"Look at that bitch. She thinks she the shit just 'cause August gave her dusty ass some stage time," Heather grumbled to Kylie as they stood at the bar. "I don't know why they all over her like she all that. She ain't nobody."