Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This is a work of Fiction,names, characters and events are fictious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person,living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

All right reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means,without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS CRIME.

꧁༺☪༻꧂

Author's Note

    This book is perfectly imperfect. You may encounters some wrong grammars and typogrammatical errors.

      If you ever find the story boring or lame, please don't continue, leave peacefully and don't insult me. You can read it for free, I am writing without bragging others down. I'll treat you with respect if you'll do the same.

    I'm trying to improve. So please bear with my many mistakes. I'm still trying to learn how to write or even how to type properly. I'm still a beginner of many things who wants to know how to properly construct sentences or the proper use of conjuctions and etc.

     My gratitude is for only those who truly understands.

      Thank you.

.......*......

Hi! Ngayon palang nagpapasalamat na po ako sa nagbabasa. This was purely based on my imaginations that's why actually I really don't want you to read it with heavy feelings.

But I must say, this books was created as my way to let go of my frustrations in life. I love you for reading it. I hope you won't mistaken me as a brutal author (HAHAHHAHAHA)

Yun lang po. Thank you.