Zayn then pecked my lips, softly and sadly; his lips lingering on mine and pulling away. I am going to long for his lips this entire trip…

Zayn was in front of me and I was trailing behind him. I fidgeted with my hands missing Zayn’s hand in between mine. He turned the knob and then I prepared myself for a couple of days without him…

“Zayn!” Harry hopped up and gave him a tight ‘bro’ hug, and then he looked at me, “Liam…” He smiled at me.

I smiled back and waved at him quietly, I then mumbled ‘hello’s’ at everyone and headed to one of the two last empty rooms. I closed the door and placed my suitcase beside it, I then proceeded to throwing myself into the bed and sighing heavily. I was exhausted and what would really help would be Zayn’s arms around me telling me that tomorrow’s a new day and it’s a fresh start, but he isn’t here with me… I sighed heavily and planted my face in my pillow. It’s going to be a damn long trip.

“Wake up, Liam!” Louis shoved me from side to side insisting me to wake up.

I grabbed the nearest item and chucked it at him, “Shut up, Lou! It’s too early!”

“Hey! Don’t throw an object, that’s not polite!” Louis gasped.

I put a pillow over my face and Louis, being the stubborn guy that he is, pulled the covers off my body and pulled the pillow off my face, he then opened the curtain revealing the sun. The sun was so strong it burned my eyes even with my eyes closed.

“LOUIS!” I shrieked, “WHAT THE-!?!”

“Just wake up, Liam! We’re showing Zayn and you a special place we found!” Louis mumbled.

After a couple of long minutes of procrastinating, I finally woke up and got ready which took a lot of effort if I’m honest and headed out the bedroom to the living room where everyone was awake already.

“Well, well, look who finally got ready,” Zayn said, hiding a little smirk.

I tried hard to not roll my eyes and punch his arm, so I just stood there quietly and shifted my weight on my feet, “So, when are we leaving?”

“Now,” Harry stated excited to show Zayn… and I… whatever they wanted to show us.

I trailed behind everyone. They were lined up like this, Harry and Zayn in the way front chit chatting, Niall and Louis laughing uncontrollably and there I was in the back, alone, watching the woods that looked so fucking evil. My heart was beating and I fidgeted with my fingers while my heart pounded uncontrollably. I saw Zayn from the front twist his neck, so he could see how I was doing. Once he saw me nervously looking around he shot me a smile that kind of calmed me down, but it didn’t calm me down like his touchable fingertips playing with my cheeks would or like his hand between mine would… I sighed heavily and forced a weak smile to tell him I was alright.

When we got there, well the only thing I can is: beautiful. Louis, Niall and Harry took us a lake. The lake was in a hill and in front of it was a breathtaking view. It was framed with trees, but then there was a space in which you could see many trees and lakes and just pure, simple, gorgeous nature… It was simply breathtaking. It was so calming and beautiful. I was just speechless.

“So, Liam what do you think?” Harry asked me, chuckling as he saw my expression.

I just stared, “It’s…beautiful. Wow,”

“How’d you guys find this?” Zayn asked.

“We were just fooling around and roaming around and we found it, it took us a while to find it again,” Louis responded.

Niall wrapped an arm around Zayn’s waist and looked up at Zayn, “What do you think, mate?”

Zayn smiled down at Niall and played with his blonde locks, “I think it’s very pretty,”

I took a hitched breath and clenched my jaw while staring intently at the lake, I’m not jealous, I’m not jealous… I’m not fucking jealous, hell no. I’m not jealous. Calm down Liam, it’s just friendship. Friends fool around. Calm the bloody hell down, Liam. What’s Zayn going to think? That you’re a clingy boyfriend, so calm down… They’re going to be suspicious. Relax, Liam…

“Liam, you okay, bud?” Louis patted my back and smiled at me.

“Yeah… I’m just…”

“Your past?” Louis mumbled.

I lied and nodded.

“It’s a bittersweet feeling looking at something so beautiful, huh?” Louis tried to relate.

“Um…yeah…” I nodded, trying to relax my features.

Louis looked at me and smiled trying to calm me down, “Well, mate it’s okay,”

I smiled at him and he pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and took in the hug. It was a great hug; he was honestly worried about me. It’s nice knowing Louis actually cares… He hugged me so tightly and bone crushing, showing how sorry he was about everything I’ve gone through.

“Thank you,” I mumbled in Louis’ ear with my eyes still closed.

Louis just squeezed me, “I’m so sorry,” It was to the point where he was sobbing.

I just rubbed Louis back and whispered, “Louis it’s okay, it’s the past, it’s only made me stronger, but thank you… I appreciate it.”

“I’m just so sorry that this happened to you, mate,” Louis mumbled feeling pity.

“It’s okay, I’m over it,” I lied.

Louis took a deep breath and pulled away. His delicate features were tensed and worried.

“Lou,” I didn’t know what to do. Should I stroke his face and tell him its okay? I didn’t know what to do… This is so awkward…

“Here, I’ll comfort him,” Harry patted my shoulder and took Louis with him and I watched him as he sat in a piece of wood and hugged Louis tightly. Louis was in Harry’s chest and his arms were around Harry’s body pulling him closer to his body, he was mumbling stuff into Harry’s chest. Harry just said ‘shh…’ into Louis feathery hair and rubbed his back. It looked like Harry secretly enjoyed it…

I looked at Zayn and Niall and they were in a rock a bit far and they were talking and laughing so I decided to sit in the lake and pull my pants up and take my shoes off and dip my feet and think about everything… Mostly about how I’m going to survive not having Zayn with him and watch him with the other boys. I was used to not knowing what his hand felt like in mine or what his lips felt like with mine… but now I know and now I’m going to long for them while he’s with the other boys… and that’s going to make jealousy grow inside me… It’s going to be a very long trip…

- - - - - - - -

A/N: So, yeah sometimes there's not going to be memories. Boo! :( Anyways, my apologies for updating sooooo late... it's been a week ;o Anyways, my birthday's almost here I'm so excited! :) It's on the 14th of December and my school's hosting a dance it's Oscar themed, which means we all dress up as celebrities and I'm going to be Milehhhh Cyyyyruzzzz. :D So excited! :) Love you guys so much. I'll try to do a better job at updating. Love you guys! :) Comment your predictions I love reading them and they honestly inspire me to try new things! :)