Armaan's POV

I was taking brief from my managers when Rina just walked in my cabin. She called me out from the meeting. "What is it that couldn't wait?" I asked her.
"Ambar paid for some medicines bill from her card. Worth Rs. 4400." Rina said.
"What?" This girl is killing me.
"Your mother called me. She said that Ambar's driver called and she is in a clinic along with her friends and some boy was serious." I looked at Rina in total disbelief.
I was scarred for her now. She knows nothing about this city and now she got stuck in some problem. "Where is this place?" I asked Rina.
"Somewhere near CP. Armaan please do not react in a negative manner. Kids of her age tend to get in problems." Rina said.
"All kids tend to get in problem." I said to her and left in a hurry. I was stressed. What if she may have done something to that boy? I asked my driver to drive fast. When I reached there Chander, Ambar's driver was there waving his hand upwards.
I got out from the car and walked inside the clinic. There was Ambar standing in the outer corridor looking at me.
"What's up?" Ambar asked with both her hands inside pockets of her skirt. Another girl was standing behind her.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her as calmly as I could.
She looked at me and then she looked down.
"My friend got a serious allergic attack to soya. He couldn't breathe so we brought him here."
"Where is he?" I asked.
"Inside. Resting." She said. I nodded. Everything looks fine to me. She didn't do anything for which I should worry about.
"If he is fine now, then let's go home." I said.
"No. We are waiting for Manav's parents. When they will be here we'll go." She said to me.
"Fine." I said. "Where is your friend?" I asked.
"Inside. Resting." She said and moved away from the door. There I saw a boy laying on a bed with IV in his veins. Another boy sitting on a stool beside the bed bitting his nails.
The boy who was sitting on the stool stood up as he saw me. "Yes?" He asked.
"Prateek he is my father." Ambar said. I looked at her in surprise. She introduced me to her friends as her father.
"Hello." Prateek said. I looked towards him again. "Hello." I said with a smile.
"Is everything okay with him? Do you kids need anything?" I asked.
"No sir. We are fine." The boy in bed said.
"And you are?" I asked.
"I am Manav." I smiled. "Are you fine now?" I asked him.
"Yes. Just some itching in my throat."
As I spoke with the boys Ambar came in with the other girl. "Guys Jahnvi needs to leave her mother called her." Ambar said.
"Yeah. That's fine." Manav said. "Bye Jahnvi."
After some time Manav's mother arrived. She is a very nice and humble lady. She said to me she was worried thinking that the kids are all by themselves and was little relieved to see that I am with them. I told her that kids handled everything by themselves.
After they left Prateek was left. I asked Chander to drop Prateek home. The boy lives in opposite direction and far from our place. I was taking Ambar with me to home.
As we were leaving Prateek looked at Ambar and said. "My treat is still pending."
Ambar looked at him and then joined her hands. "Just bring your home made Paneer Sandwich but no antiques with soya, nuts and kiwi." She said. They both laughed and then Prateek left. Blissful time of one's life which one can spend with their friends and then it just passes by without even realising that it's gone and no amount of money can bring that time and friends back.

Dev's POV

Srinidhi called Mira today. She said that Srinidhi seemed tense which was highly unusual. Mira said to come home early. I reached home by 6 and Mira was present there. They both were sitting near the dinning area and seemed upset. "What happened?" I asked.
"Saami had a fight with his fiancee." Srinidhi said.
"Tell me something new. Ever since the engagement that poor boy is either fighting with you or with his fiancee." I said.
"I shouldn't have imposed my decision on him. Looks like Pallavi does not like Saami becoming a pilot.
What they think of us? I have spent my life making sure my kids are kept away from this and they want my son to enter in this quicksand. Never." Srinidhi said in frustration.
"I had told you Akka. Saami is too young to get married." Mira said. "Still there is time and let Saami decide."
As we were discussing door bell rang. I went out to check and saw Saami and Tejas. Tejas was holding two box full of sweets and seemed quite happy. Saam was quite serious. "Chikappa is Amma in there?" Saami asked.
"Yes. But why are you so serious?" I asked.
"I will tell inside." He said.
He came in and as soon as Srinidhi saw him she got up. "What happened?" She asked.
"Pallavi broke the engagement." He said.
"What? Did she said why?" I asked.
"She said she does not want me to become a pilot and her father said to join your political party and contest in next elections."
"What?" Srinidhi yelled.
"Yes. Amma she gave back this ring." Saami said. I looked back at Tejas who was eating sweets.
"So are you celebrating your breakup?" I asked.
"No no. I got them because I got hired as Co-pilot." He said with a smile.
"Oh. Congratulations." I said in happiness.
"Amma are you angry with me." Saami asked.
"No my boy." Srinidhi reassured him.
"Don't worry Saami, we will handle it." Mira said.
After some time the door bell rang again. This time it was Arush. He came in yelling. "Mom is Saami Anna here?" He asked. "Yes" Mira said. He came inside the dinning area. He was carrying more sweets than Tejas.
"Dad, Saami Anna called and said to buy laddoos." Arush said.
"Yeah. That is for celebration of break up. Now I won't have to marry that political fanatic." He said with a wide smile.