•9• The End

Bakugou's POV:

"I'm sorry..." He put his head down in shame, I came up to him with the same angry expression as always. But I wasn't angry with him. I was angry at myself for not remembering this.

"Bakugou I'm really really sorry! I know you don't like me the way I like you an-" I cut him off by pressing out lips together aggressively. He almost instantly kissed back, I ran my hand through his hair before pulling away and pressing my forehead on his.

"I wasn't fucking lying Eijiro. I like you if I didn't I wouldn't have fucked you." He let out what could only be described as a manly giggle which made me smile.

"Com' on finish showering!" He said while pushing me back into the water from my own shower. I grabbed the body wash and lathered it all over my body, I rinsed it out and washed my hair. I turned my water off the same time as Eijiro and we walked over to the towel basket and grabbed a towel each. We both wrapped it around our waist mine sitting a little lower than his since my waist is so small. We grabbed our clothes and both walked out of the showers to see the trio waiting for us.

"Hey Kiri... Ready to explain it and hope for the best?" He smiled at her and swung his hand to my ass giving it a squeeze.

"No need! I told him in the showers."

"The cat fucker strikes again!" Pikachu exclaimed all four of them laugh while I stand there awkwardly.

"Hey, were both kinda naked. Mind letting us change?" I spat at the three.

"Oh right sorry Cat-Boy." Soy Sauce teased.

"Hey he's my boyfriend now so you don't get to tease him." Eijiro said with a very serious tone.

"Whatever Cat Fucker." That pissed me off. I grabbed that mother fucker by the collar of his shirt with the other hand to his face.

"Want me to blow your brains out?" He shook his head violently.

"Then stop teasing us. Easy as that." I felt someone wrap around me from behind.

"Sorry Kitten your towel was coming undone~"

"You're not dropping Kitten are you?" He shook his head and stuck his tongue out. I let go of Soy Sauce and pecked Eijiro's lips quickly before going into my room. I closed the door and sighed as the whole day came back to my memory.

"I'm happy I got hit by that quirk or I would have never done that..." I mumbled to myself while changing into a pair of boxers and grey sweat pants. I walked out to see Eijiro still in his towel talking to the three.

"Kitten why aren't you wearing a shirt?" He asked staring directly at my abs.

"It's too fucking hot for that." I mumbled while he kissed my cheek.

"Go get changed Kiri I need to talk to Bakugou."

"Alright. But if I find out you guys teased him about having cat ears I'll be angry." That didn't sound like a threat but it was for Kirishima he is the ray of sunshine for the class so being angry is a big thing. He closed the door to his dorm and Pinky turned to the two idiots beside her.

"Scatter. I'm talking to him alone." They both walked off, of course not without making a remark first.

"By Cat-Boy! I'll make sure to get you a ball of yarn for next time I see you!" Pikachu yelled while walking down the hall. Pinky put her hand on my shoulder, I turned to her to see murder in her eyes.

"Kirishima is my best friend. If you hurt him I hurt you back. I don't give a fuck about your explosion quirk I will burn your skin off. Got it?"

"I promise I won't hurt him. If I do then I would deserve to die anyways." She gave a single nod before turning and going after dumb and dumber. I turned to Eijiro's dorm door and knocked.

"Baby let me in~" I heard the handle turn and the door open a sliver. I slipped in to see Eijiro halfway changed.

"I'm so happy I fucked you~" I bit my lip and looked him up and down.

"Don't worry you'll get much more than that~ But now that I know you can take it don't expect me to go easy on you~"

"That was going easy?! You almost broke me in half!" He smiled.

"You remember!"

"Yeah it came back to me after the shower. But next time no holding back, as long as your ok with carrying me..." He pulled a tank top over his head

"I'm alright with that~" He slung an arm around my waist and pulled me into a passion filled kiss.

~End

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought of this... but if Kirishima has a hardening quirk... Can he harden his... I DONT KNOW MY BRAIN IS WEIRD LIKE THAT!

(844 Words)