•5• Heat

Bakugou's POV:

-The End of Classes-

I was walking back to my dorm like every night when I smelt Kirishima's scent, that's would seem normal since his dorm was next to mine. But this time it was much sweeter and more alluring. I started sniffing the air and following it until I hit his door, I knocked a few times before Kirishima opened it.

"What's u-" I pushed past him with my nose in the air, smelling around the room.

"What are you doing Bakug-" I walked up to him and started smelling him instead of answering, he backed up with me following closely until the back of his calves hit his bed frame.

"Bakugou is everything ok?" He asked with a worried expression.

"You just smell so-... Mmm~" I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him smelling his whole body.

"Bakugou!" He pushed me off of him and sat up straight. (Gay)

"Ok, I'm texting Mina. She can help here." He pulled out his phone and started texting Pinky. In a few seconds, there was a knock at the door, Kirishima opened it and Pinky walked in. I didn't even pay attention to her.

"So no reaction to her hmm. So it's not you it's something with me..." He put a finger to his lips.

"Actually Kiri I think it has something to do with Bakugou." She sat on the bed in front of me and grabbed my face in her hands, she looked into my eyes before gasping. Kirishima sat beside us and asked what it was.

"Kiri his pupils are dilated, and he says you smell good... He's probably in heat..." As soon as she finished her sentence my body felt all hot and sticky. I started panting and whining.

"What's wrong?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Nothing this is normal... There's one way to solve this but I don't know if Bakugou will like it..." I didn't respond to her, I turned to Kirishima. All of a sudden I wanted to pounce on him and rip all his clothes off... I crawled over to him and sat down on his lap, my tail wrapping around his body and my arms around his neck.

"Kiri... The only way to stop a heat is to... Do it." I noticed Kirishima's face got bright red.

"He's not himself right now. He'll do anything you ask him but he seemed to want this before he became a cat or else he would react to me too... Which means he liked you back all along!" Kirishima smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
SECOND LAST WARNING! Smut in the next few chapters!

(438 Words)

Kitten {KiriBaku}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें