•7• Smut 2 ⚠️

Bakugou's POV:

⚠️Warning ⚠️
This chapter has smut written into it! If you don't like it then don't read it.
⚠️

He was a little over halfway in when he stopped.

"Almost halfway Kitten, you ok? Wait that's not even half? How is something that big going to fit in me! He pushed so he was actually halfway in and stopped again. I huffed and waited for myself to adjust.

"How do you want it Kitten?"

"H-H-Hard." I said while a tear squeezed out of my eye.

"Ok let me know when your ready~" We both stayed there until the pain stopped. I gave him a quick nod and bit into my bottom lip. He pushed all the way in before pulling out, I felt the warm tears running down my face as I was filled with pain. He pushed back in slowly.

"I'm sorry Kitten, it'll feel good soon I promise." Like he said the pain started to fade into pleasure.

"G-G-Go~" He smiled at me and started moving in and out slowly at first.

"God your so tight Kitten~" I felt my face heat up. He sped up making my tongue roll out of my mouth.

"Ah~ E-E- Mmmf~ Eijiro F-F-F-Faster!" He sped up even more making a slapping sound fill the room. I covered my mouth with my hand so I didn't make to much noise. Eijiro moves his face down to my neck and started kissing and biting all over making purple bruises and red bites, he moved past my neck and onto my chest where he fit his mouth around my nipple while slamming into me. He moved nearly the whole way out before slamming back in.

"AHH~" I yelled in pleasure I heard people laughing from the other side of the wall.

"MmMmMm~ E-Eijiro I- Ah~ think th-they can h-hear us..." I bit down on my lip so I wouldn't make too much noise.

"Then let them listen Kitten. I want to hear you~" I shook my head.

"Katsuki." My head snapped to him. He used my first name, not Bakugou, not Kitten. Katsuki... That turned me on even more. All of a sudden I was flipped over so I was sitting on top of Eijiro.

"Ride me Kitten." I gladly excepted that. I started moving up and down, he threw his head back.

"Mmm Kitten it's like you were made just for me~ Fuck." My tongue fell out yet again and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"EeEeEeEeEeEeJjJiIiRrRrOoOoOoOo" I called his name while bouncing up and down on his dick. He put his hands on my hips and helped me move even faster than before. I felt my stomach tighten and twist, right then, with a moan, I came all over Eijiro's stomach some even reaching his chin. He took one hand off me and picked some up with his finger, he stuck it in his mouth and pulled it off making a 'pop'.

"Delicious~" I was too occupied with feeling him inside me to hear what he said.

"Kitten I-I'm-" I felt a something pleasurably warm fill me, I lifted myself off of him already missing his warmth. I could hear the laughs of our classmates in the room next to ours but I didn't care because Eijiro was happy, that's all I needed. I felt my eyes become heavy as the drowsiness came over me.

"Goodnig..." I trailed off falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I warned y'all... The next chapter is normal again done worry.

(596 Words)