•8• Confused, Naked and In Someones Arms

Bakugou's POV:

-The Next Morning-

I woke up confused, naked and in someone's arms. I looked over to see Shitty Hair was holding me and still asleep. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!?! Why am I naked! In Shitty Hairs bed! And I'm... Sticky?... Oh fuck... Did I fuck him?! I don't remember that! Apparently my panicking woke him up because he kissed my forehead before jumping up.

"WAIT?! Your ears! Stand up!" I was super confused so I did as he said and got up. He walked behind me and felt down my back.

"I guess the cure was a good fucking~" I was covered in blush. So I did fuck him... Or, from the pain in my lower body, I got fucked by him...

"What the fuck are you talking about, I never had a goddam tail!" I sighed.

"What happened?" He looked to me confused.

"You don't remember anything that happened yesterday?" I shook my head.

"Alright. I'll explain it later. Let's just get cleaned up ok?" He sounded... sad?

"Hey, whatever I did I'm sure I meant it. But you kind of have to tell me what I did before I can prove that right." He chuckled a little before grabbing a cloth and wiping himself down.

"How do your legs feel?" He asked while cleaning off my chest.

"Kind of sore but I can walk." He gave me a nod before walking to his closet.

"Here." He threw me a hoodie and a pair of boxers to change into. He put on the same and he opened the door, we almost made it to the showers when I heard someone behind us.

"Well, Well, Well if it isn't the Cat Fucker and the Bottom~" Pikachu teased with Soy Sauce and Pinky behind him.

"He's not a cat anymore. Plus he doesn't remember anything..." He sounded disappointed and sad like before.

"Oh Kiri..." Pinky walked up to us and put her hand on his shoulder before pulling him into a hug. I was confused as shit.

"I'm sorry... Just, take a shower and then we'll all tell him what happened ok?" He gave her a slow nod and turned around walking in front of me. I just stared at the group of dumbasses wondering what I did wrong. I turned and caught up with him. He walked into the shower room with me behind him. Once we got in he took off his clothes putting them in a locker, I did the same. We both walked over to two showers side by side and turned them on.

"If you want, you can tell me now since we aren't doing anything..." He gave a slow, sad nod.

"You were on patrol when you got hit by a Neko quirk, the next morning you woke up with cat ears and a cat tail. You came back to class and you were very affectionate with me and I really liked it to be honest... Then at lunch when the others were making fun of you for being a bottom you hugged me and asked to stop them and that made my heart skip a beat... After school, you knocked on my door and when I opened it you came in and pushed me on the bed, I called Mina over because she's the expert at that stuff and she said you were in heat. You told me you wanted me to fuck you and I lost control... I'm sorry..." He put his head down in shame, I came up to him with the same angry expression as always. But I wasn't angry with him. I was angry at myself for not remembering this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm posting the next one a day after this so I guess it doesn't really matter.

(635 Words)