•4• Lunch

"Alright, now that that's over its time to study so we are kept up on our classes!" Glasses yelled out karate chopping the air, but the bell rang and everyone ran out of the class to get to their next period.

-Time Skip to Lunch-

The bell for lunch rung. Everyone got out of their seats to go to the common room for our lunch. I following closely behind Shitty Hair and Pinky, we all walked into the room and people sat around, normally I would cook but I was too occupied with Shitty Hair and Pinky.

"Soooooooo who's cooking?" Aux Cord asked and everyone shrugged then turned to me. I was laying down on Shitty Hair and Pinky with my head on Shitty Hairs lap, he was petting in between my ears which made me start to purr.

"Not Bakugou." Bird Brain stated, Pinky got up from under my legs.

"I'll do it." I moved my whole body over onto Shitty Hair curling up in his lap. He continued to pet my hair I leaned into his hand since it felt sooo nice. Wait what the fuck am I doing?!? I tried to pull away but I couldn't. All of a sudden I was taken out of my thoughts when someone slammed down on the couch making me jump up and hiss at whoever was there.

"Hey, hey Bakugou, it's alright, it was just Kaminari. Calm down." All of a sudden I heard something talking in my head.

Submit to him.

What the fuck? No!

Do it.

No fucking way.

Now.

Then I lowered my head looking up at him with my head pointed downward. All of a sudden Pinky was behind us resting on the back of the couch.

"I knew you were an Omega!"

"What the fuck is an 'Omega'?" She giggled.

"In half-animal people like you are there are three ranks. Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alphas are stronger and more dominant, Betas are neutral or in-between and Omegas are more submissive." Pikachu and Soy Sauce broke out laughing.

"BRO! She just called you a bottom!" Pikachu yelled grabbing his stomach.

"I AM NOT A BOTTOM YOU LOSER!" Pinky started laughing too.

"Well, your acting like one!" Soy Sauce exclaimed. I pouted and looked to Shitty Hair, he has a slight tint of blush on his face. I wonder why? I was getting fed up with the laughing, I huffed and put my face in Shitty Hairs' chest inhaling his sweet yet spicy scent. He put his hand back on my head petting me.

"Kirishimaaaa make them stoppp" I whined which was very weird for me, this only made the three laugh harder.

"Oh my god, Bakugou whining?! I never thought I would hear that!" Pinky yelled wiping a tear from her eye.

"Stop it all of you." Kirishima said in an angry voice. All three of them shut up quickly since Kirishima is normally super happy.

"Kiri I know how you fe-" Kirishima cut her off.

"This has nothing to do with that. I just don't like people making fun of someone else." They all stood there, everyone else watching.

"Are you guys going to come for food or are we eating it all?" Ojiro asked. The three got up and ran over to the dining table and started eating.

"Bakugou there's food." Kirishima spoke nicely.

"I'm not hungry." I said in a bratty manor pushing my face deeper into his chest.

"Well, I am so let's go." All of a sudden he stood up, holding me in his arms.

"Put me down!" I yelled while kicking my feet.

"Sorry, Bakubro I want food and you're slowing me down." He put me in a chair and sat beside me, he grabbed some of the food on his plate and started eating.

"Yo Bakugou you want anything?" Aux Cord asked me. I shook my head, and got out of my seat. I went to my next class and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's coming... A few chapters...

(672 Words)