•3• Scents

Bakugou's POV:

I didn't notice I flattened my ears. I let them perk back up and there was a collective gasp.

"While on patrol Bakugou was hit by a Neko quirk. No one bother him-" I was instantly surrounded by the class, they all tried to touch me or talk to me. I started hissing without thinking, some people took a step back while others still tried to pet me. One hand was put in front of my face carefully, instinctively I reached my head out and sniffed it. It smelled like bubble gum, I actually liked this scent so I rubbed the side of my face against it. I heard a bunch of students whine and gasp.

"How did you do that Ashido!?" That was Pikachu.

"You just have to be very careful and calm when you approach him." She said while stroking the side of my face.

"Everyone has a smell, we can't smell it but Bakugou can. So we should all go up to him one by one and see what smells he likes the most." She was actually pretty bang on. It must be all her goddam fanfiction. Everyone made a line behind Pinky, she moved out of the way and everyone came up to me one by one.

Twinkle-Toes (Aoyama): Cheese, Nope
Froggy (Tsu): Dew, Yes
Glasses (Iida): Car Oil, No way
Round-Face (Uraraka): Fresh Bread, Yes
Tail (Ojiro): Beans, No
Pikachu (Denki): Burt Toast, No
Shitty-Hair (Kirishima): Cinnamon, Mmm~ Yes
Rock-Head (Koda): Forest, Yup
Baker-Boy (Sato): Cupcakes, Sure
Octo-Arms (Shoji): Mysteriousness?, No
Aux-Cord (Jiro): Basement?, No
Soy-Sauce (Sero): Soy Sauce, Yes
Bird-Brain (Tokoyami): Darkness, Yes
IcyHot (Todoroki): Peppermint, No
They Skipped Toru.
Pervy (Mineta): Trash and Expired Grape Juice, Fuck No!
Ponytail (Momo): Expensive Perfume, It's alright.

Last up was Deku. No matter what's he smells like I'm saying no. He put his hand out, I gave it a quick sniff and picked up green apple. It smelled really fucking good but he's my enemy and he can't know my weaknesses. I pushed my head backwards and scrunched my nose, he bowed his head in defeat and walked off.

"That's everyone! Bakugou time to pick your favourites!" Pinky was treating this like a game show, I stood up straighter than before and cleared my throat.

"Shitty Hair and Pinky." Shitty Hair raised his head and smiled at me, I didn't return it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a warning now, smut is coming soon.

(419 Words)