•2• Half-Cat?!

Bakugou's POV:

-The Next Morning-

I slowly opened my eyes as I adjusted to the blinding light, I looked around. I was surrounded by white walls and extremely white lights, my eyes focused and I realized I was in the school infirmary. Recovery Girl came in and noticed I was up.

"Oh good your awake! Now I will warn yo-" I hissed in pain as I  tried to sit up, I looked down to see... a tail?! Recovery girl pulled up a hand-held mirror and held it to my face, I looked into it to see I had cat ears on my head?! What the fuck is this shit?!

"As you can clearly see, you have somehow become half-cat, we're guessing this is the aftermath of a quirk from when you were attacked in that alleyway." The memories of that night came back slowly, I remembered walking into the alley and hearing someone talk to me before everything went black.

"Now, we don't know how long this will las-" I cut her off again.

"WHAT?! What do you mean you don't know how long it'll fucking last?!"

"Language Mr. Bakugou." I grumbled and turned my head to the side, she is one of the few staff here I'm actually scared of. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" She sang to whoever was there, Allmight and Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"I AM HER-" He was cut off my all three of us shushing him.

"I am here." He said again but in a low whisper.

"Bakugou you're awake. Great." The sleepless man said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"We're here to take you back to your class young Bakugou." Allmight said quietly slightly hunched.

"You can talk normally Toshinori just no yelling." Recovery Girl stated, Allmight stood taller as Aizawa helped me out of the bed.

"Can you walk?" He asked looking over to me to make sure I wasn't in pain.

"I'll manage." I responded harshly, Recovery Girl handed me my uniform and sent me to the washroom, while I was changing I noticed they cut a small hole in my school pants for my tail to come out. I pulled it through a little too hard sending a wave of pleasure and pain throughout my body. I slapped both my cheeks with my hands leaving bright red marks and walked out.

"Ready to go?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled while following the two hero's out of the infirmary and into the halls, they led me back to my classroom where everyone was sitting, Allmight went in first while Mr. Aizawa stayed behind with me. I could hear Allmight from outside the door.

"Hello, class! I'm here to announce that your classmate Bakugou will be returning today!" There was a cheer from the class.

"Wait you can hear that?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You can't? Are you deaf or something?" I asked rudely, he rolled his eyes.

"You have cat ears dum-, you can hear better than me." I could tell he was holding back a curse. I reached to my head again and felt the ears. I completely forgot they were there... I listened in to Allmight again.

"He's coming in now, but please don't be alarmed." I could tell everyone was super confused by the awkward silence that fell over the room. Mr. Aizawa opened the door and I walked in, I was instantly hit with tons of new smells, I became overwhelmed and scrunched my nose trying to stop the new scents from giving me a headache. I heard Aizawa whisper from behind me.

"Your ears are pinned Bakugou." I didn't notice I flattened my ears. I let them perk back up and there was a collective gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~
That's the second chapter! I'll post another two tomorrow. One in the am and the other in the pm (EST). This is a make up for my delay with 'Clover~'!

P.S most chapters will be about this length.

(675 Words)