•6• Smut 1 ⚠️

Bakugou's POV:

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter has smut written into it! If you don't like it then don't read it.
⚠️

"Which means he liked you back all along!" Kirishima smiled. I wasn't really paying attention to Pinky I only wanted to watch Kirishima.

"Eijiroo it's too hottt!" I whined while taking my shirt off and panting even more. He went to pet my head but accidentally brushed his hand across my ear.

"Ahh~" He took his hand away quickly, his face and ears turning bright red.

"D-Did he j-just-"

"Moan? Yes. It's like he's drunk right now so all his true feelings come out." All of a sudden I wanted her out, gone, away from Eijiro and me. I started hissing at her.

"Back off bitch." Pinky got off the bed with her arms raised.

"Hey, no harm done. Have fun Kiri~" She sang while leaving the dorm and closing the door behind her. My hand found it's way to his hair. I started playing with it, twirling it around my fingers and running my hands through it until it was down in its natural form.

"That's better. I always called you shitty hair cause it looks better down~" I laughed a little before I noticed Eijiro staring at me.

"What's wrong Eijiro?" I asked, he didn't respond. I smirked and brought my mouth right next to his ear.

"You know, I've always wanted to get fucked by you~" That was my way of saying I liked him. Eijiro gasped, I put my tongue in his ear and started messing around trying to get him aroused. He laughed and pushed my face off, I pouted to him.

"That's not going to work." I said before grinding on him. That made him lose his cool. He flipped me over so he was on top of me making me grin, he rammed his mouth onto mine started a passionate kiss. His hands ran down my sides stopping at my waist and holding onto it, he broke away from the kiss with a smirk on his face.

"Damm your waist is so cute and skinny. How do you do it?" His comment made me blush, out of nowhere he decided to grind down onto me which made me moan.

"Good boy. Now, what do you want from me?"

Submit. Beg for him.

I actually listened this time instead of trying to fight it.

"Please Eijiro. Pleeaassese fuck me shitless! Fuck up my insides so much I won't be able to walk!" I begged making him smirk.

"Your wish is my command Kitten~" He slowly started taking off his shirt teasing me but I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed onto his shirt and tore it off, ripping it to the point where it can't be fixed. Eijiro stripped us both down until we were in our boxers using his quirk to cut away at the fabric, he started to palm me through my underwear to mess with me.

"Ahh~ P-Please Eijiro. Mmf~ Please just hurry up and f-fuck me~" He put three fingers up to my mouth and I gladly took them in, covering them in saliva, once he thought they were good enough he pulled them out making a pop sound. He pulled down my boxers and stuck one finger in my hole making me whine in pain.

"It's ok Kitten. It'll feel better in a second." After waiting for me to adjust it stopped hurting, I nodded to him telling him he could continue. He started moving it in and out making me bite my lip and bring my head back. He added another finger now moving in a scissoring motion.

"Ah~ P-Please h-hur-rry u-u-up!" He added a third finger and went back to pumping in and out.

"F-F-Feels so g-good~" I moaned with a bit of saliva coming out of my mouth.

"Just wait Kitten this is nothing~" He took all three of his fingers out making a 'pop'. I whined at the loss of contact, he pushed me back so I was laying on the bed.

"Are you ready Bakugou?" He asked cautiously.

"Please- Fuck- Please j-just do it!" I exclaimed.

"Anything for you Kitten~" He slowly pushed into me, I closed my eyes and hissed in pain. He was a little over halfway in when he stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
More smut if coming don't worry sinners. I'll post a the rest of the smut so it's together 😊

(751 Words)