An unlikely encounter Part I :

It was midnight in Gotham, Batman and Nightwing were on a case involving the penguin and Two-face.

- "Tell me, Bruce, why did you ask for my help when you can ask for little D?" asks Nightwing, not used to his former mentor asking him to patrol with him.

- "Because you're the best man for the job and Damian's off patrol for two weeks for not following my orders. " Batman says

- "I think you're being a little too hard on the kid, he's only ten. "

- "Mmm."

As they arrived in front of the warehouse and were about to prepare their entrances, a Two-Face henchman jumped out of the window and fell to the floor holding his arm. Surprised, they entered the building to see something they never thought they would see in their lives. They could see a man knocking down all the penguin men and Two-Face with their chiefs included. But what had surprised them was not how this man was dealing with these criminals, but rather what he was wearing. He wore a big coat with a large collar, gloves with spikes at the ends of his phalanges but also the yellow belt that Batman always approached and that no one in the batfamily wore. At the end of the fight, Batman and Nightwing watched this man turn around to freeze himself completely.

- "No! No! it's impossible ! it must be a scarecrow's trick!" he says before pointing at Bruce "you died over 20 years ago and so did you" and then he points at Dick

- "Who are you?" asks Batman in his usual deep voice

- "I guess you don't recognize me? after all, if I'm really in the past, I must only be 10 years old. " replies the stranger as he begins to take off his mask

- "No! Does that mean you're Damian?" Dick exclaims, trembling slightly.

As Damian removes his mask revealing a carbon copy of Bruce, he looks at his father and brother.

- "Father, Grayson, it's good to see you again after all these years. "