10 fois les animaux de Damian l'ont aidée

Relaxing story where several animals that Damian owns (or not) can be very funny when he gets there

1 (Titus) : When Damian was depressed, he did everything he could to cheer her up, that is to say, lick her face, stay on his knees, steal Jason's guns as well as drag Tim tied by the legs in front of him (Jason was still there and even he didn't know how the dog had done it)

2 (Alfred the cat) : While Damian was about to be abducted for the umpteenth time by a member of the League of Assassins, the cat sent him away after 2 minutes with several wounds on his face and a piece of ear lost.

3 (Goliath) : For several days, Bruce was looking for her son to be found by Goliath carrying Damian on his back and everything he had earned at the carnival in his hands

4 (Batcow) : the milk that Tim drank left her stuck in the bathroom for 3 days (he ended up falling asleep and Damian had never laughed so much in his life)

5 (Grayson) : The dragon he had guarded and named Grayson after his adventures in Japan was very protective of his master, so much so that he had surrounded the whole Wayne Manor, preventing the paparazzi from getting near. (Let's just say it's hard to explain why they had a dragon in their home)

6 (Jason) : the dog from hell that Damian had released into hell kidnapped every person Damian deemed irritable and sadly that day, Jason Todd had gotten a free trip to hell. (It took them 3 days to get him out) 

7 (Epona) : During a patrol, Robin had found her horse in a warehouse where her kidnappers had taken her. He didn't have to do much since They were on the ground either holding their mouths or what made them men.

8 (Monkichi) : Because of the scarecrow, Damian spent several days hugging Monkichi because he thought he looked like Dick

9 (Al Ghul) : The New Snake that Talia had offered had a certain tendency to wake up on the people he loved but once he woke up on Bruce and ordered his son not to let him into his room (after his punishment was removed).

10 (Shark) : his shark has made the one of the things he'd always wanted to do, surfing a shark and arresting criminals (He made it his profile picture)

If you want a follow-up, tell me and don't hesitate to tell me what action you want to take on one of Damian's animals