My real family (Damirae)

Here's a new Damirae story, hoping DC finally make a movie with this couple wherever they show it in the animated film Injustice.

He can't take it anymore. He has no place in this family and that has been confirmed recently. During the last 3 months, Dick Grayson lost his memory becoming Ric Grayson and Alfred was murdered by Bane. The Wayne family fell into darkness and sadly it was the younger Wayne who was found to be solely at fault. Jason and Barbara blamed her for Alfred's death, Tim and Stephanie said nothing but this silence said it all for Damian, then her father ignored her as if he didn't exist. He endured all of this as best he could because he knows deep down they were right, it was all his fault. One night he decided to do what he had to for everyone, he left a letter on his desk, grabbed his bag and walked out the window where the motorbike he and Dick had built when he would be old enough to drive. He drove for a good hour before finding himself in front of the Tower of the Titans. It had been several weeks since he returned to his team after the incident with Dick and the attack on Black Mask. He was going up the elevator and when the door opened, it was only Raven meditating.

- "Hi Raven. "

- "Damian" replied Raven barely opening her eyes

- "Where are the others?" I would have thought I saw Garfield played on the console tonight. "

- "They left. "

- "What ?"

- "3 months ago, Tim came to tell them that if they wanted to join his new team, they had a place and after what happened recently, they called her 3 days ago and have all accepted except me. "

Robin's expression made Raven's eyes open and she was surprised to see Robin cry, she felt through him grief and pain the opposite of what she had felt before. She was walking towards him to comfort him to see him take a step towards the elevator.

- "I see, it was just a matter of time before they too gave up on me. "

- " What do you mean ? Damian what happened? "

- "Alfred, Alfred is dead." Robin said as he collapsed on the floor crying for his grandfather

Raven takes a step back in shock at the revelation, she had met the butler several times before and felt a lot of love for the man when Damian spoke about him. She could understand why he was in such a terrible state, especially when she told him that the team had disbanded.

- "I'm leaving" announced Damian

- " Eh ? "

- "I'm leaving Gotham, I'm leaving San Francisco, I'm leaving this life." "

- " Why ? You have your family in Gotham and even the Titans can... "

- "My family hardly speak to me and blame me for Alfred's death, Richard doesn't remember me and the Titans don't exist anymore. This life has brought me nothing but just pain, I don't want continued, no more Robin, no more Damian Wayne. "

- "And where do you plan to go?" "

- "You don't need to know"

- "Yes, because I'm going with you!" "

- " What ? "

- "I wouldn't let you go all alone Damian, if your family doesn't want you, I want to be with you!" "