Will you finally stay? ( Ending Damiare)

You waited for it, you demanded it, and I offer it to you on this glorious day. Here is the conclusion of the story with Damian as Batman and Raven.

Sadness was the feeling Raven had when she was alone in Damian's office. She knew she had made mistakes in her life, but she had always managed to fix them. However, she didn't know how to fix it. She had robbed Damian of his children's lives, of the joy of being a father and of being with her. He was right, she was no better than Talia even if the reasons were not the same, the consequences were the same. The door opened silently and Alfred entered the room to find a Raven crying silently.

- "Miss Raven, would you like your children to join you?" he asks,

"I'd like to, but I don't know how I'm gonna tell them their father wants us to leave Gotham and never come back. " she replies in tears

- "Miss, I know your choice was not the one you really wanted but your children need to know, just tell them the truth or you risk losing them. "

- "I understand, thank you Alfred" Raven announces as Alfred starts leaving

- "Alfred, do you think Damian will be able to forgive me?"

- "Difficult to say, Master Damian often reacted with anger in the past but now he reacts as Master Bruce did and although he could often forgive, he never forgot the pains his feelings took, especially concerning Miss Talia. " explains Alfred by closing the door behind him.

For the first time in her life, she didn't know what to do, did she have to tell her children the truth? And if so, how will they react? Will they accept the situation? Or will they blame her for not being able to know their father anymore? So many questions were asked in Raven's head but no answers were given. His reflection was shattered by Thomas and Martha as they entered the room.

- "Mother, why did you want to see us?" Thomas asks

- "Where is our father? Did everything go well?" Ask Martha

- "Kids, your father and I have been talking, and he doesn't want me in Gotham from tomorrow. "

- "But why? You told us that Father always forgives you for what you do wrong. " Answer Martha

To this Raven began to recount all the events of 10 years ago.

POV Damian

He was in the batcave, still angry with Raven, he could understand this selfish choice but he didn't want to accept it, he wanted her out of his life as she had done 10 years earlier. Cassandra looked at her little brother, who had gone to put on the Batman costume, with sadness. She no longer recognized the little brother she had met, the one who had his own personality, who loved animals and art. she wanted him back. Dressed in his costume, he heads for the Batmobile and heads back to town to patrol. Every criminal in Gotham who encountered the Batman's path ended up in such a state that Commissioner Gordon knew something was wrong. After an hour's patrol, his communicator came to life

- "Oracle to Batman, Two-Face, the Penguin, the Scarecrow and Bane have gathered in Gotham's ancient carnival"

- "I'm on my way there now, Oracle"

- "Damian"

- "What's the matter?"

- "You have to breathe, you have become too violent towards the little thugs you met?"

- "Maybe they have finally understood that their actions have consequences"

- "Damian, I know you're mad at Raven, but. . . "