W-what?? What do you mean 'get her'?!?

What else do you think I'm saying?!? This could ruin your reputation! Your LIFE! And you're just going to watch mercilessly without feeling a bit of frustration?? Anger??

I-...I do feel upset but...having over thousands of people see this I...what can I even do?! If she suddenly goes missing wouldn't that only make me only more at risk of exposure and ruining my future??

Ugh. She has you in a fucked up situation. She probably knew how this would go...fuck...if only you had denied you wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place you dimwit.

°I gulp and press the comments. My heart drops when I see people saying thing like 'can they get a room??' Or 'is he using her??' But as I scroll more and more, I get a bit of hope.°

°Things like 'doesn't he look out of it?' 'what if she's forcing him?' 'She looks like she's the one in control...' And those seem to be the ones to get more attention. I gulp and decide to press 'comment'.°

Wait what are you doing?!?

I'm going to settle the debate...

"Hobi_isnt_here: I am the guy in the video. If you need proof, message me. I was drunk and she had taken advantage of that. Things like guys taking advantage of girls are more common and believable, but trust me, this only shows you more reality. I didn't know what I was doing and was reacting recklessly. If you watch carefully, you can see me making sure she doesn't try and touch my any more inappropriately then we were acting. Yes, if I was able to do that, why couldn't stop anything else? It's because I've never been in a situation like that. I'm not used to exposure. I hope you all understand that this was one of my first parties and I didn't think about what drinking would do to me."

This is risky but it's a chance you need to take...

°And like that, I pressed deliver. I sighed and put my phone down and got up from the floor. I look at my bed that had over 20 letters on it.°

°I look at the alarm clock on my nightstand to see 4:37.°

Why do I always have to wake up so early...it's only Sunday though...I can only imagine what will happen on Monday...

Try and avoid any more conflict Hoseok. In less then two weeks you managed to go from a low life who didn't talk to anyone and was about cast who-

Can you get on with it instead of picking at me...

I- *sigh* you went from a laughing stock to a huge deal of popularity and recognition. You got rid of me, have girls flirting with you and trying to have sex with you and being recruited into little fuck boy groups. Like I said, your looks can bring you good and bad things whether you want them or not...and it's not looking very good right now.

°I gulp as my phone suddenly starts to buzz violently again and again. I watch as comments respond to mine and likes start to roll in from it.°

Jeez...people are really into drama aren't they...

°I grab my phone and unlock it to look at the responses, but I hesitate.°

You shouldn't...don't worry about what they say right now. Worry about yourself. Your the innocent one so don't become defensive and start to respond automatically or else it will seem suspicious.

Y-yeah...you're right...but now...I need to...

"Deal with one more thing..."

To Be Continued...

Author heree! >w<
Henlo there! I hope you enjoyed Chap.32 Of Jealousy! I have a TikTok. My account is @living.meme.here, so follow me if you want. I have other books on my prof, and they are different so you have choices! If you like any of them, add them to your library so you know when I upload! Make sure to stay safe, stay home, and stay sanitary! (I have not been editing and reading over my recent chapters, so you can correct me! Thank you for reading!)
Alright!! Poki out!<3

 I have other books on my prof, and they are different so you have choices! If you like any of them, add them to your library so you know when I upload! Make sure to stay safe, stay home, and stay sanitary! (I have not been editing and reading ove...

IN LESS THEN A DAY IT WENT FROM 660 VOTES TO 695 VOTES- I'm gonna faint- THANK YOU ALL FOR 10

IN LESS THEN A DAY IT WENT FROM 660 VOTES TO 695 VOTES- I'm gonna faint- THANK YOU ALL FOR 10.1k READS AND TO THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME ALONG THE WAY!!!

This just makes me so happy. There aren't words to describe how grateful I am to you all. You guys even commenting gets me happy even if you guys are mad at me about something 😭🥺💜 I cant believe that I'm getting so much support and I just don't know how to handle this. THANK YOU!!💜