30 (KEBDKSO IM GOING TO CRY-)

Hey!! WERE ON CHAPTER 30 YA'LL!!!

Something I just noticed is I'm getting a average of about 100 readers on EACH CHAPTER!!??? JESUS- THANK YOU- I WAS HAPPY ABOUT GETTING 20+ READS IN GENERAL ON PAST BOOKS BUT OMG-

Because of this, I decided that I want to give you guys a nickname! Give me some recommendations that I can call you all!

As you know, on chapter 20, I did 2,000+ words rather then 1,000+ like I do with regular chapters, but since were on chapter 30? We're bringing it up a notch once again. This chapter will be 3,000+ words! This chapter will be long so in this chapter I should be wrapping up this party since you guys are a bit upset about it 😅 Thank you for all the support you guys have given me. I have thanked you guys a lot but I'll say it forever, THANK YOU ALL!!💜 now get some water and a meal- oh wait, you cant get yourself UwU- okay, get some water, get a snack and lets jump in shall we..?

Enjoy~

——

°I push through people and rush to the bathroom. At this point, the bathroom is my safe place in this house.°

°I run in and slam the door, locking it.°

Hobi: FUCK!

°I punch the wall out of anger.°

How could I let this happen?? Why am I such a dumb ass?!??

It's not completely your fault.

Weren't you just yelling at me about how it is my fault?

Yes, but I did tell you about the alcohol you consumed. But there might be another thing as well.

And what's that??

Now, this may sound stupid, but maybe she's a witch. Not like the ones in movies that have long noses and all of that crap. I couldn't get into her head and you didn't really realize what you were doing alongside you not being able to hear me.

I- how- what??? How does that even make sense?? A witch? Really?

I'm not stupid. It may sound like it but she might just be. There are people who literally put hexes and spells on people. She could have whipped up something to protect herself while controlling you.

I-I mean it's not a crazy idea...but...agh I can't even turn back time to fix what just happened either!! I was so stupid! I should have just went home when Y/N left...wait, why did you even tell me to go to the bathroom in the first place?

I was going to tell you to knock yourself out.

What???

So I could speak to you face to face. Not just to do it. I didn't plan on her being there, and definitely not all of that to happen. You should do it now, though.

How would I even do that.....well?.....ughh fine I'll try and figure out something myself.

°I look around to find something to knock myself out with.°