23

This chapter is in third person limited also, make sure to read what I put at the and of the chapter.

As he walks in, there's a couple people. Not enough people to call it a party, more like a hang out with friends. Becca doesn't let go of his hand as she walks over to people that she knows. And because she doesn't, he does. His excuse was that his hand was getting a bit hot.

The people that were there already had started greeting him even though they all were unfamiliar with him.

As time passes by, more and more people flood in, and fast. Some of the people not being from his school, and some who aren't even in school, bringing alcohol even though most of the people here were minors.

It is definitely going to be a messy party...

As more and more people pile in, drinks were already being served and people, being light drinkers, we're getting tipsy quickly. He felt like he didn't belong there. Yes, he knew some people there, but this wasn't his type of environment.

He sighs and goes upstairs, trying each door in the hall to find a bathroom. When he does, he goes in and locks the door. He leans his back against it and slowly drags his back against the door, falling to the ground.

He got a headache from all the cheering, the "chug chug chug!" and after, the "Woooo!"'s. He found the constant screaming to be tedious and annoying.

Why did I even agree to this?? I don't want to be here anymore...

He decides to take out his phone to text Y/N. Maybe she can make him feel better in this situation.

~~

Hobi:
Hey, um, can you talk right now?

Y/N:
Yeah sure, I might have to go in a little though.

Hobi:
Oh, why's that?

Y/N:
I'm going to this party. It's hosted by this girl named Becky? Or Becka? I don't know her, but I was invited by a couple of my friends so I decided to go.

~~

His heart pounded in excitement. He was going to see her here? At this party? This house? It was such a coincidence, and now, he was happy he said yes.

~~

Hobi:
That's cool. I'm at the party already.

Y/N:
Fr??

Hobi:
Yeah, ill see you soon then.

Y/N:
Alright!

~~

He lets out a breath of relief. Maybe he'll feel less uncomfortable being here now that Y/N and her friends are coming.

He stands up and sighs. He dusts himself off and unlocks the door, opening it. When he does, he sees people making out in the halls. He shakes his head and tries to ignore their presence.

Are house parties always like this?

He goes down the stairs, and the screaming and shouting is worse. It's much louder and very crowded. It was getting hot as he tried to squeeze past people.

He ended up in the kitchen. He could have swore he was going toward the front door. Only one other person was in the kitchen. It was Daniela.

Fuck.