Mcdonalds

Ok yall know which part to do:
Shawty had them apple bottom jeans
(Jeans)
Boots with the fur
(With the fur)
The whole clu-

"Wake yo ass up." I heard a voice yell through my bedroom door.

"Bitch I'm up, I'm up..... The fuck." I couldn't resist.

After my usual hygiene routine I threw on random blue attire and went downstairs where Domo and Mint were.

They were having a discussion about the Latin Kingz.

"It's them bitch ass niggas for me." Mint said

"Nah It's the opps for me." Dino Replied

"It's the grown men using teenage girl slang for me." I announced as i made my presence known. Did i get cussed out? Yes but that's not the point.

"You look homeless by the head, i can tell nobody love you." Domo stated.

"I had a hair stylist but she was rude. So one time I booked just so I could beat ha' ass."

"Why didn't you have that same energy when you was getting drug through the old house by ole' girl? Cause that bruise still there sis." Mint poked my cheek as he teased me.

So I bit it 🙂.

"Win, lose or draw, I'll get out there but that bitch was unbeatable." I huffed as i crossed my arms, she had on BLACK AIR FORCE ONES. And they was beat up, how was i supposed to win without a baseball bat?

Or a glock.

"But whats up with you and potion?" I asked Mint, remembering how they interacted with each other.

"She my ex."

"Okaaaaayyy? And?"

"We broke up."

"Okaaayy but why?"

"Did i cheat? Yea but that didn't give her a reason to leave me."

"I- nigga what? Yes it do."

"No cause I loved her, I cheated to see if i loved her and when I was cheating it didn't feel right so I love her."

.........

He dead serious too.

Mint is the only person who can leave even me speechless, cause what kind of shit is that.

"I've always been loyal, never been faithful."

"You a dog ass nigga." I told him with a straight face cause what do that even mean.

We all sat around making general conversation, until we realized we didn't buy a single grocery. We loaded up the bat mobile and went to the nearest McDonald's.

To all my Floridians, why THE FUCK do yall keep doing yall dreads like that? Yall know what I mean too, we can't all be Kodak Black.

But do you boo.

After we'd ordered and got our food, we did what typical niggas do. Pulled up a little bit and checked the bag.

McDonald's gotta be the only place where they repeat yo order at the window and still hand you the wrong food.

Who tf ordered a salad from McDonald's?

Mint went and parked the invisible boat mobile and we all went inside to get our food.

The first thing visible when you walk into the restaurant is a group of 4 boys, each with a blue bandanna places somewhere on them.

I look at them, then I look at Mint and Domo, then back at them, and back at Mint and Domo.

Mint and Domo both give me a look, I don't know what it means but i catch it. Now I have to do exactly what they don't want me to do.

Before they had a chance to comprehend, i was already half way to the blue boys table.

I didn't think it through though because once I got there, I had nothing to say. Weird.

"You los' or sum jit?" One of the boys asked me, I saw the golds as he talked.

Oouuhhh I want him.

"Nahh She came wit them green ass niggas." Another boy said as he nodded towards Mint and Domo. He also had golds.

Oouuhhh I want him too.

"Pshh oh them? They kidnapped me a few days ago. Dey' cool or whateva'. But anyways."

It was a silence until another boy spoke.

"....Blink twice if you need help." A different boy said with furrowed brows. He got golds too, and he sweet.

I also want him.

"Do all yall got golds?" I asked curiously.

"Jit you in Flawda' we all got golds." The last boy spoke. Then he did the Kodak black glee thing where he show his golds.

I think I'm gonna' like it here.

By this time Mint and Domo have got the right order and came over to where I was. They didn't have the most pleasant looks on their faces.

"Wassam cuh." One of the boys nodded to them.

"Nah what's good Blood." Mint nodded back. The boys at the table all looked at each other, i saw one reach towards his waist line.

___________

(A/N: I'm back bitch 🥳 this a lil filler chapter, these boys are important, everything from now on is important and will actually make sense to the story line. Yall in for a fucking roller coaster cause I realized what I wanna do with this story. And I know this isn't the funniest chapter but yall know a bitch is really a comedian and Imma make up for it.