Gun?

If you get notifications about updates, they're not updates, I'm just changing the names of the chapters.

------
"Aye blood!" A man dressed in all red yelled from across the street. He quickly scurried over, holding on the the buckle of his sagging pants, his group of hot tamales watching as he shuffled toward me.

We probably looked like a tidal wave meeting a fire ball with my blue shirt, jeans, shoes, and ombré blue hair. Him wearing the same thing except in red.

"Aye you good blood?" He asked me, eyeing me in distrusting way.

I gave a small grin, "It's all blue over here cus'."

And that's where I messed up at.

"The hell you mean?! We 'ont fuck with no blue round here blood!" He practically yelled in my face gripping his pants. The other red clad men heard the commotion and stalked across the street.

"Ayy this trick over her' talkin' about 'it's all blue over here cus'" he mocked me feigning a high pitched voice.

A loud chorus of disbelief followed.

The original deadpool look alike lifted his shirt flashing the blunt end of his gun.

Gun?

Gun!

Shit!

"You wanna take that shit back? It's all B's over here. Ain't no C's blood!" He crooned on and on.

I looked around nervously at the group surrounding me, trying to reassure myself that they surely wouldn't do anything on this busy street.

Then again no one would snitch.

It's okay, don't panic.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I ain't gang affiliated. I just really really like the color blue." I said gesturing to myself.

They're voices became raised as I admitted my love for all things blue, by then the commotion had caused traffic to come to a stop. Nosy people with they're windows cracked trying to see what's happening.

The ring leader glanced around the circle that we were in, I realized that no one could see inside the circle which was a big problem.

I was inside.

He pulled out his gun and put a finger over his mouth when I shrieked.

"Don't kill me! I'll dye my hair red!"

Lie.

"I'll only wear red!"

Lie.

"I'll burn every piece of blue fabric and article I have!"

Another lie.

He shook his head and with squinted eyes said "too late. It's all blood."

Someone put they're hand over my mouth and lifted me off the ground, I was kicking with my life force but to no avail, I was still being carried. I was thrown into one of the stopped cars.