Prostitute. Period.

So when I said prostitution, I didn't mean me. I had Mint and Domo out on the corner as we speak.

I gave them a few packs of condoms and said go get em tiger.

I was sitting in a seedy motel, looking out the window as my bit- I mean boys, worked. Domo was getting ALL the hoes. Mint on the other hand......

I mean he's trying. 

I called in my hoe- I mean boys to see the profit. Domo pulled out a huge wad of cash and put it in my hands, Mint put a $2 bill and a half a stick of gum. I calmly sat down and counted Domo's income.

$527. Not bad, this nigga got experience.

I stood up and walked into Mint's face. I popped the half piece of gum into my mouth and glared into his soul. He took a big gulp.

Suddenly, I backhanded the shit out of him, making him stumble.

"You fucking with my money? Huh?" I shouted as I pulled him upright by his ear.

"Blue what the hell?! Who the fuck do you think I am?" He yelled back at me.

Aweeee he got me fucked up. This nigga got me fucked up.

"You're a prostitute. Period. Don't nobody love you but me, ain't nobody ever gone love you but me. No one will ever take care of you the way that I take care of you. Without me, you ain't shit. You ain't never been shit and you ain't ever gone be shit. You either gone learn your place or I'll put you in it." I stated to him in my calmest, most deadly voice.

He put his head down in shame.

"Nigga. You gone let her talk to you like that? We wasn't even selling meat, I had a little bit of white girl left. We got that gum from a crackhead by the way, might want to go get checked now." Domo said to me.

I choked on the gum, then spit it out as fast as possible while Mint came to his senses.

I can't believe he really let me talk to him like that.

I also can't believe it's not butter.

But anyways.

"We got enough to get to Florida." Domo added.

I let out a snort. "We had enough to get to Florida hours ago, it's like $10 each cause like..... who really goes to Florida on purpose? With that $500 we can buy a mansion." (I'm sorry to all my Floridians.)

"We could buy all of Texas with that $500." Mint added jokingly.

Wheres the lie? Invisible.

Uh Oh.

"Y'all. We have a problem. A bloody problem."

These dumb ass bitches took it as a compliment and started throwing up their gang signs.

Big C's bitch. 

No, no, no. This is what got me in this mess in the first place.

I shook my head at these fools, some people are just more mature than others, what I mean is that I'm more mature than them and that's just that on top of that.  I separated myself from their foolishness and went in search of a pad or god forbid, a tampon.

If any one of you bitches come for me about wearing pads I swear on Metamorphoses life we can fight, and y'all know i got those hands.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N: This is definitely the shittiest chapter in this whole entire book. Ya girl is in college now and when I tell y'all they KILLING  a nigga. They don't want a real nigga to succeed :(  I'm sad)