Dropped On The Head As a Baby

When we got inside the quaint house, we were met with men (all in red obviously) playing with baby powder.

They all looked at me and immediately got distasteful faces, did I have something in my teeth?

No retard, they're bloods.

Okay and?

And you're wearing blue.

...... Your point?

Them red, they no like blue.

Oh okay, if you would have explained it like that earlier.

Back to the scene, there was also a various amount of guns. Pretty guns. So I told the owner.

"Hey! Hey! You there! In the red! No not all of you. You! Yes, you! I like your gun." I practically screamed across the room.
He picked it up and sauntered toward me, " Wanna' test it out?" He asked me pointing it in my direction.

My eyes got big, so did my smile. "You'd let me shoot your gun?! Awe thank you." I grinned, and he deflated.
"........ You're not very smart, are you?" He asked after a sentimental pause.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was told I was dropped on my head as a baby......... a couple times." I answered him and he nodded thoughtfully.

"That explains it." He said and walked away.

The 3 stooges just tugged me further into the house. "Ready to meet the man in charge?"