Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI

En başından başla

Levi: tell me, how did you recognize me as Levi?

Arcturus: well, that's a tiny bit complicated.

Levi: then how do I know you're truly Arcturus, the Sapphire Speedster?

Arcturus: (vibrates his hand) because I am said speedster.

Levi: if you're truly him, and it was fate that brought us here. Then...I know what I must do.

In his hands he produces two swords. Arcturus immediately gets on the defensive as he points one of them right at Arc.

 Arcturus immediately gets on the defensive as he points one of them right at Arc

Arcturus: whoa whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing?

He ignores him as Arcturus's Station of Awakening appears underneath them. Then, everything starts changing as they're now in the same city with the 104 building. It was in ruins, with hundreds of broken swords from different places planted in the ground.

Arcturus: what is this place?

Levi: the hell I've lived in. Yozora and I went into this place before, and suffered through trials. Then, my instructions were to save Arcturus.

Arcturus: what?! Then, why fight me!?

Levi: a crisis is coming. One that threatens all realities. If you're to help participate in that, then I'll have to test your might against forces stronger than before. In other words, (revs swords) show a Scotsman how it's done.

(Cue Yozora's theme)

He gets in a stance, and seeing he has no choice, Arc gets his Keyblade out, and gets in a stance. In a blink of an eye, Levi charges in in a flash of orange, almost gold, lightning. It catches Arc off guard and he barely blocks a powerful strike that nearly cut him. With that outta the way, they trade blows and each was fast and perceived.

Arcturus: you're really good. Where'd you learn to fight?

Levi: traveled to multiple places, learned different styles, and even merged them together.

He then transforms his swords into gunblades and fires

He then transforms his swords into gunblades and fires. Each shot was powerful, and even switched to powerful lasers. Arc had to dodge and weave his way and the two ran throughout the city.