Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI

The scene shows Arc lying in his back and in the Final World again. He opens his eyes and sees its night time once again. He sits up, and looks to see his arm is here.

Arcturus: at least I have both my arms this time. Wouldn't you agree, Clara?

Clara: ...

Arcturus: Clara?

Clara: ...

Arcturus: that hasn't happened in a long time. Usually when I'm in the- (realizes) I'm in the lanes between again. But it feels...different this time. (Stands up) hello! Is anyone here? Hello!

He looks around, but like before, there was nothing but space and water for miles and miles. However, he was greeted by a voice.

???: hello?

Arcturus: (yells) who's there!?

???: where are you?

Arcturus: one moment!

He runs to the source of the voice. And when he arrives, he's greeted by a boy around his age, in the same black outfit from the visions he saw. He removes his hood, and reveals his face to have tan skin, black hair, and orange eyes. And when he spoke, he was Scottish.

Arcturus: wait

Arcturus: wait...are you, Levi?

Levi: you've heard of me? Who are you?

Arcturus: I'm Arcturus. Yozora may have told you about me?

Levi: yes, actually. I was skeptical, but it seems he was right.

Arcturus: yeah, looks like it. (Beat) do you know what this place is?

Levi: no. From what I got, this place exists between other universes. Almost like a pocket dimension where people from separate universes connect.

Arcturus: you seem to know a lot about this stuff.

Levi: so do you. That's how you learned about me. But, Levi isn't my real name.

Arcturus: huh?