Alternate Opening

Cue Liar Mask

0:00—0:06

The kingdom key is shown slowly spinning in the water, as the Final World is in the background.

0:07—0:15

Sora is revealed to open his eyes as he sinks down into the water. He lands on his station of awakening and the water is pushed back, shining brightly in a light.

0:15—0:17

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy are walking to the right with all their weapons in hand, while a blurred Destiny Islands was in the background.

0:17–0:20

Xehanort, Ansem, Young Xehanort, Luxord, and Repliku are walking opposite with their weapons and a blurred World That Never Was in the background.

0:20—0:23

Roxas, Naminé, Xion, and Axel were walking right and a blurred Twilight Town in the background.

0:23—0:25

Xemnas, Saix, Marluxia, and Larxene were walking to the left with a blurred Castle Oblivion in the background.

0:26—0:28

Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Mickey were shown in the reflection of the water as they walked with their respective weapons to the right, and Land of Departure as background.

0:28—0:31

Vanitas and Azrael were without their masks and with Xigbar as they were shown on the reflective surface, going left and the background as the Keyblade Graveyard.

0:31—0:33

Arcturus is facing right with Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang with Future City in the background. Arc's dragon arm is showing as he looks at his dad's watch, and the faded image of Chelsea is shown above them.

0:34—0:36

Cronos is facing left with the Four Horsemen with the Dark World in the background. Cronos's dragon arm is shown as he looks at his Death Note, and the faded image of Salem is shown above them.

0:36—0:40

The camera pans around everyone except Sora as they turn into the chess pieces they represent on Eraqus and Xehanort's board.

0:40—0:44

The Twilight Town gang is then shown posing in front of the haunted mansion.

Ansem the Wise is with Ienzo at the lab in Radiant Garden and working on something.

0:45—0:48

Lightning and Summer are back to back with Summer facing the right and Lighting facing the left. Then it changes to Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus back to back with Xehanort facing right and Eraqus facing left.

0:48—0:55

Laura looks in her book at pictures of dragons. They then slowly change to Sora, Donald, and Goofy, all summoning their weapons and ready for battle.

0:55—1:05

Sora locks blades with Xehanort.

Kairi and Riku were teaming up against Ansem and Repliku.

Ventus was dueling against Vanitas and Terra and Aqua fought Xigbar and Larxene.

Xion clashed with Azrael as as Axel fought Saix and Donald and Goofy were helping Mickey against Young Xehanort and Luxord.

Naminé and Roxas are back to back as they fight Xemnas and Marluxia.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were fighting the Four Horsemen.

1:05—1:10

Arcturus and Cronos are racing and fighting each other at first, then change into Dragon King and take to the skies before going into god form and blasting their ultimates at each other.

1:11—1:15

As the energy collides, it turns into pink fire and the silhouette of a Phoenix is shown.

1:16—1:30

Both sides face off against each other at the Keyblade Graveyard. Then, they draw their weapons and run straight to each other, creating a strike that destroys the area around them, and the camera focuses on Sora and Xehanort glaring at each other. A flash then happens and the title of the story is shown.

In the night sky of the Final World, two figures are shown. One is Yozora, but the other is wearing a black hood. The only thing shown was their lower face, and their reflective orange eyes and the two look up to see Kingdom Hearts.

Author's note: here's the anime intro.
I kept pushing this off cause I was focused on the chapters. Not to mention, it kinda contains spoilers to the events that have happen recently.

Next chapter: moving pictures.