Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2

The scene picks up with the heroes. After some time fighting Heartless, they made it back to Elsa's palace where they found Sven's tongue stick to the ice railing of the stairway.

Sora: Anna and the others must've gone inside already.

Before they could go inside, Sora suddenly feels a pain in his chest and holds his heart.

Donald: (concern) Sora?

Goofy: (concern) are ya hurt?

Sora: no, I'm fine. But...I think something terrible must have happened. I hope our friends are okay.

Arcturus: me too, buddy.

The doors then open to reveal a giant snowman holding Olaf in one hand and Anna and Kristoff in the other hand. It throws them and while the humans slid down the stairs, Olaf broke apart and landed in a snow pile. Anna was mad and tried to throw a snowball, but Kristoff tell her to calm down. Of course, she doesn't and throws it, causing the snowman to be angry.

Kristoff: aw, see? Now you made him mad.

Olaf: I'll distract him. You guys go! (Body leaves without the head) no, no. Not you guys! (Head falls) this just got a whole lot harder.

Sora: we can buy you some time!

The snowman walks over to them and roars. Sora and the toons started running away, while Arc helped Sven get free and got Olaf's body back. He then runs to the others and found them in a clearing near a cliff.

Sora: (doesn't see Goofy) hey, where's Goofy?

Goofy: hey, Sora! Arc! I got an idea!

Donald: (sees him near a bended tree) Goofy, what are you doing!?

Sora: (sees the plan) oh! That's perfect! (Runs to him) Arc, follow me!

Arcturus: right!

The two then join Goofy at the tree and help him pull it out. They then grab his legs and wait until the snowman got close enough, and released and the tree smacked in the face.

Sora: (high fives Goofy) oh, yeah!

Donald: (gets staff out) he's not done...

Arcturus: (summons Keyblade) let's dance, Frosty!

Sora: (summons Keyblade) bring it, snowball!

They then fought the monster. They were able to use fire attacks to really weaken it, as well as the trees bended back. When they did defeated it, it managed to push them back to the cliff. Arcturus the runs around to throw lightning and just when he throws, the monster slams the ground and the cliff breaks, sending the heroes falling again.

They land at another part of the mountain and in the snow again.

Arcturus: (deadpanned) curse this universal weakness for speedsters.

Sora: (sarcastic) good thing's snow's so soft. We could do this a hundred times.

Donald: (stands up) no! Let's not.

Goofy: (stands up) you sure you don't wanna go again?

Sora: (sits up) nooo thank youuu! (Stands up and helps Arc up) do you think everybody else made it?

Goofy: I don't think the snow monster got 'em.

Donald: they probably went back to the palace.

Arcturus: let me check. (Pulls out a ball)