Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)

The scene picks up where we left off. Everyone was divided in the big maze, leaving Sora roaming around on his own. He double checked his gear, and went off to help his friends.

*RIKU and KAIRI*

In one part of the maze, Riku and Kairi were facing Ansem and Dark Repliku. The two had gone into their normal outfits and weapons ready.

Riku: I knew I'd run into you two.

Ansem: seems like old times, doesn't it. At first, before the replica, we were looking to bring you into this.

Dark Repliku: after seeing you fight Famine, it shows that you truly crave the darkness.

Kairi: he's stronger. Neither of you have a hold on him.

Ansem: is that so? You can put as much distance from the truth as you want, it changes nothing. There is always one unavoidable truth you'll never escape. You, will always, be part of the darkness.

Riku: I know I will... But the darkness isn't what's evil. It's the person who's corrupted by it is. I faced my darkness every day, and now (summons Braveheart) I'm using it to stop you!

Dark Repliku: you really think you can let go of the darkness?

Kairi: he doesn't have to. He just needs someone to show him the light. (Summons Destiny's Embrace) and his friends will always be there for him!

The four then fought with Riku fighting Ansem and Kairi dealing with the clone. For a little while, they kept trading blows and dodged projectiles from fired one another. To help even the plain field, Sora enters and helps fight.

Sora: Riku, Kairi, you both okay?

Kairi: yeah.

Riku: let's do this.

The two smirk and attack again. With Sora added to the mix, they were stronger and able to help beat them. The three used a limit break called "ONE HEART," where it Sora and Kairi formed wings made of light and did a spin attack. Then, Riku and Sora did the same sword attacks when they fought Xemnas. And finally, they three used their blades that formed a triangular shape that helped defeat their enemies.

Exhausted, the two stumbled back, and teleported away.

Sora: where'd they go?

Kairi: they must've gone to where ever Xehanort is.

Riku: we should hurry. Sora, find the others, we'll meet you there.

Sora: okay. Good luck.

Kairi: you too.

They separate and Sora heads in the other direction of another fight.

*VENTUS*

Ventus was locking blades with Vanitas. Like the last two, Vanitas ditched the coat and went with his red and black body suit. They both fought and Ven had anger on his face.

Ventus: why did you do it!? Why did you kill my friend!?

Vanitas: she was in the way. And technically, you had the sword. All I did was pilot the ship.

Ventus: definitely see why you and Cronos are such buds.

Vanitas: (chuckles) I know. He's crazier than any of us.

Sora: (enters) Ven!

Vanitas: oh good. Now we have both brothers.

He pushes him back, and back flips away. Both Sora and Ven nod to each other and get in stances. They fought, and while Vanitas's moves were the same, he had an extra move, that called in a storm of dead Keyblades that he road and charged right at them.