Xander is caught off guard for just a second from the unexpected kiss. Quickly he gains control kissing his mate back. Isabella deepens the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, lightly rocking his hips in his lap. Xander can feel her pussy against his hardening member through his briefs. With each rock of Isabella's hips against his own, his dick hardens even more, pulsing for a relief. Surprising both herself and him, Isabella reaches down between their bodies and rubs Xander's dick through his briefs. Isabella doesn't know much about size but she's fully aware there's some length and one hand isn't enough to grab it all. Right when her hand meets the waistband of his briefs, he stops her.

"Iz, wait are you sure? You don't have to."

But all Isabella knows is that she wants to. She may not know exactly what to do but all she wants is to pleasure him like he did her.

She nods, "I'm sure. I don't want to go um...all the way yet but this, I'm sure of. You'll just have to let me know what feels good." She whispers, nervously.

Xander nods and connects their lips again. Slowly, Isabella reaches under his waistband and lightly strokes his dick with her thumb. Xander puts his hand on top of hers and helps her pull it out of his briefs. Knowing it may need some moisture Isabella brings her fingers to her lips putting each one in her mouth sucking on them to get them wet. Lastly, she licks her palm. Xander's dick twitches at the sight. She grabs his member again stroking it up and down.

"Is that ok?" She asks him, not sure if she's doing it right. Xander rest their foreheads together as they both look down watching the hand job.

"Yeah that's good," he breathes, "Just a little tighter."

Isabella obeys his words and tightens her grip. She strokes up and down repeatedly for a while. She can hear him beginning to breath harder. Xander eyes naturally close, pleasure taking over his body. He fights that, wanting to keep his eyes open as he enjoys the view of his mate touching him. Her hand wrapped tightly around his dick. Eventually, trying to cover more area, she increases the length of her strokes getting as close to the base as possible then all the way up to the head. 

Xander moans, the pressure focused on the right spot. "The head." Is all he can let out before Isabella listens and massages the head of his dick. Pre-cum begins to form from his tip and Isabella uses that as a natural lubricant as she quickens her speed.

"Just like that, baby. You're doing so good. Keep going." Xander says, his voice coming out deep and raspy.

The praise gives Isabella butterflies, making her pussy throb. All she wants to do is make him feel good. Getting her other hand involved, she experiments using both hands twisting them a bit and focusing her attention towards the head.

Xander tightly grabs onto Isabella's thighs, feeling his orgasm getting near. His head falls back and Isabella takes this chance to learn forward and suck his neck, trying her best to multitask. Isabella doesn't know why but the sudden urge to sink her teeth into his neck, builds inside of her. Her teeth lightly graze his neck as she sucks the skin between her teeth.

Mark mate.

Isabella hears that voice inside her head. She doesn't know what it means but assumes it has something to do with her canine teeth feeling sharper against her tongue. She ignores it, scared to give into her newly discovered wolf. Xander's moans bring her back into the moment. She feels his dick begin to twitch in her hand. Xander knows he's going to cum any second but he doesn't want to make a mess on her.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." He moans into her ear, trying to warn her.

Isabella nods. "Cum, Xander."