chapter twenty-one! teenage dirtbag! [september 2nd/3rd]

Start from the beginning

Noa shrugged, talking about it so easily...surprising Brodie once again with just how calm and understanding she really was...he truly didn't deserve her as a friend, let alone a girlfriend. She deserved somebody better, somebody who would actually love her...and not be with her because they could be with the one they loved. Noa Rae was anything, but a second choice in Brodie's eyes.

"Once again, thank you Noa, you are amazing and I am sure you will find somebody who can love and appreciate you the way you deserve...I am a grade one asshole...I'm just a teenage dirtbag"

"Okay, okay Shakespeare, calm down and just tell me this...what are you planning on doing next?"Noa started laughing, playfully shoving Brodie who couldn't help, but join in the laughter...feeling as if some of the tension from before had dropped.

"Well...mom and dad are waiting for me at the airport...so I guess I'll have to leave...for now"Brodie looked down at his watch, seeing the time. He sighed, shaking his head a bit.

His plane was leaving in forty minutes and Delilah deserved more than a rushed and forced confession of love, Noa deserved time before he took the further step and his parents deserved him being there on time, keeping his promise.

"Good luck Brodie and have a safe trip!"Noa smiled encouragingly at the boy, pulling him in for a short hug and pecking him on the cheek for what would be the last time...at least in their eyes.

"Thank you Noa...I think I'll need it"Brodie smiled, afterwards pulling away from the hug and going out the park, leaving Noa at the bench in the park, alone with the beautiful swans.

...

"Hi baby, ready to go?"Gigi smiled, very much happy to see that their son was catching up with them and keeping a part of his promise. She pulled him in for a hug, kissing his cheek lightly while Zayn ruffled his hair, just as happy to see his boy. Zayn and Gigi briefly knew what was going on (he told them that he was meeting up with Noa and that he would be back just in time). They also knew that Brodie wouldn't have done it unless it was urgent...just like they knew that it was best to give him space and if he wanted to talk about it, he would tell them, which the raven haired teen appreciated greatly.

delilaholivia has posted for a first time in a while on instagram! Make sure to check out her new post!

"As ready as I'll ever be"Brodie shook his head as he saw the notification, (he could check it later, right?) placing the phone back in his jacket pocket and smiling at the couple before they were called to get on the plane.

...

noarae, arianagrande, wyattoleff and 873

noarae, arianagrande, wyattoleff and 873.829 have liked your post!
...
asherangel: happy to call you mine.❤️🖤
...
comments are loading...

milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer, kenzie and 928

milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer, kenzie and 928.718 have liked your post!
...
delilaholivia: two months with you.💙
till next time instagram,
love, yours truly,
delilah olivia tomlinson
(thanks n for the amazing pictures!!)
tagged: asherangel noahschnapp
...

comments on this post have been turned off!
...